Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Please come to my pity party
 I totally agree with Rhonda. You are SO brave to do what you did. I just wish I lived near you so that I could have taken you myself.
This is killing me to know what you're going through and not being able to help you.
I pray that these meds will help so you can get out from under that damn black cloud and stand in the sunshine once again.

I love you, girlfriend.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

JeanG

Cherry Cola

It's obviously been a terrible, awful, horrible, no-good, very bad day for you!!  I'm sorry it's such a crappy day.  I hope  you start feeling better really soon!  {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Flapdoodle wrote: I totally agree with Rhonda. You are SO brave to do what you did. I just wish I lived near you so that I could have taken you myself.
This is killing me to know what you're going through and not being able to help you.
I pray that these meds will help so you can get out from under that damn black cloud and stand in the sunshine once again.

I love you, girlfriend.

I love you too. Lots and lots. :inlove:
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Janedee

Sweet Cherry Pie

What a horrible start to your day!  {{HUGS}} to you and I hope you manage to find your glasses intact later.
Jane

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

See what happens when I let you outta the closet? :winkb:

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Flapdoodle wrote: See what happens when I let you outta the closet? :winkb:

I'm not leaving the closet again. Image Ever.

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

You're braver than I am Tracy!  Anxiety or not, I have NEVER taken the city bus.  It scares the living daylights out of me.  Good for you! 

I hope that Bobby makes it home safe and you can get some rest. 

Big hugs, M

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hope your day gets better! Big {HUGS} girlfriend!

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

OMG that smiley is soooo cute!! *LOL*

Okay. I'll keep you safe and snug in my closet from now on. Just slide all requests on paper under the door when you need anything.

And let me know when you need me to come in and snuggle and watch tv or paint your toenails or whatever....

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote:

Wrong smiley. i meant this one Image

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wrong smiley. i meant this one Image
They're both good ones!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Tracy- I faced a fear today as well! Mine went muuuuuuch smoother than anticipated though. I do not go out alone. I can't. And to get on a bus would basically kill me. Ironically I can do airplanes-but they have security and people to help and you know the plane only has one stop.
 Anyway....I went out driving in the snow with an instructor today. I bought myself lessons because my fear is debilitating. So I was SHOCKED beyond all belief that I was able to actually try today and not cry. Especially since I woke up at 3 this morning just thinking about it and cried and cried until I got in the car at 8.
 I really wish you would have had a better experience with this! I would go with you and we could hold hands real tight and get through it. I am so proud of you for going!! Especially when it was for YOURSELF. Because usually if it is just something for ME, forget it. But if it's for my kids sake- which in my case is- I have to get over it somehow.
 You made it through it and next time you will know that you have already done this before. You are incredibly brave!!! And I really hope the new meds will be a good transition. LOVE YOU!!!!!

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

HUGE HUGS for you today!!! I am so sorry that this happened to you....I can relate when it comes to panic and anxiety, it is pretty scary and no fun! I hope you day gets better. :-D

Ladybug11

Cherry Bing

Ohhh No, So sorry to hear about your awful day!!  Hopefully you find your glasses and tomorrow goes much more smoothly!!  Remember the only good thing about a terrible day is that there is no where to go but up!!!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

awww, I am so sorry you've had such a horrible day so far!  great big {{{{{{HUGS}}}} to you Tracy!  I hope your son gets home safely and those bulies don't bother him, and the days get better for you, the new meds are a help :-D :-D :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

campangel

Cherry Berry

Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

dianagirly wrote: Tracy- I faced a fear today as well! Mine went muuuuuuch smoother than anticipated though. I do not go out alone. I can't. And to get on a bus would basically kill me. Ironically I can do airplanes-but they have security and people to help and you know the plane only has one stop.
 Anyway....I went out driving in the snow with an instructor today. I bought myself lessons because my fear is debilitating. So I was SHOCKED beyond all belief that I was able to actually try today and not cry. Especially since I woke up at 3 this morning just thinking about it and cried and cried until I got in the car at 8.
 I really wish you would have had a better experience with this! I would go with you and we could hold hands real tight and get through it. I am so proud of you for going!! Especially when it was for YOURSELF. Because usually if it is just something for ME, forget it. But if it's for my kids sake- which in my case is- I have to get over it somehow.
 You made it through it and next time you will know that you have already done this before. You are incredibly brave!!! And I really hope the new meds will be a good transition. LOVE YOU!!!!!

I'm glad your trip outside went good! I was up super early as well freaking out in advance. We should have called each other. :p

I wish I could say I did it for me but honestly, it's for my husband and my kids.  I get up and try everyday for THEM. THEY are what gets me through this miserable life. I could never cause them so much pain as to abandon them, no matter how much it hurts, and so I keep chuggin along, always thankful that I have them.

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dianagirly wrote: Tracy- I faced a fear today as well! Mine went muuuuuuch smoother than anticipated though. I do not go out alone. I can't. And to get on a bus would basically kill me. Ironically I can do airplanes-but they have security and people to help and you know the plane only has one stop.

You GO, Diana!!  ((((HUGS))))

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

As someone who has had many a panic attack, I'm proud of you.  Getting on that bus took alot of guts.  Too bad it didn't end well...

But - back to the pity party!  Am I invited?  Can I wear my pj's and bring cupcakes and chips and wine?  Can we watch funny movies?  Can we do each other's hair and take pictures?  Because, if we can, I'll be right over!!!

Love you!!!!!!  Please get well soon!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I know it was a tough day = but I'm going to tell you to pat yourself on the back because you did some pretty tough stuff - on your own and you managed.

Ok, so it didn't go totally great, but You DID IT!

Reward yourself with something.   An extra cookie - whatever.

I'm proud of you.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee