Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Anyone have Croppers Hangover???
 I have been working on some challenges since the crop ended.  Just uploaded my last challenge entry...now I can try to get over the hangover.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Oh my goodness, do I have a crop-over!  And I can't be lazy today either, even though I'm at home and don't work.  My sis and her family are coming Friday night from Montana, so there are about a million things to be done, not to mention catching up on the stuff I neglected during the crop.  LOL!  I need to get my butt off the computer, get dressed and get to work on some laundry.  My dd is wearing her last pair of clean jammies!

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

Definate crop hangover from two nights of up till midnight. Unfortunatly, I loved the challenge ideas, but just couldnt get it to work for me! This is my fourth crop, and I usually do all the challenges, and I only got 6 done this time! I cant believe it!

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

DoggieMom

Cherry Picker

I do!  I had dreams about typing last night!  When I sat in my computer chair this morning, my back started hurting instantly!  I have to work today too, 11-8, so I should get some walking in today to burn off all those brownies from the weekend!
Hi. My name is Erin and I'm addicted
to scrapbooking.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I couldn't scrap cause I have the flu... but I sure enjoyed playing some games.  I love, love, LOVE the crops here!!!!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm tired today too.  It was a lot of fun this weekend!  I'm glad I could be a part of it.
Molly

Janell

Cherry Cola

It was a great weekend.  I don't have a hang over, but my house is a MESS!  No time for cleaning when there is a crop going on! :winkb:
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Hudson

Cherry Berry

I played hookey today.  But it's more due to the fact that Sat I agreed to watch TJ overnite he's 11 wks old.....aye yi yi.  Lack of sleep, all six furbabies are very jealous - didn't get anything done on Sunday and my arms and shoulders hurt.  Then I look back and wonder how I did it with Gage and Sierra cuz I had them back to back.  It must be a sign of old age..........so today I'm doing nothing.

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I wish I could say I have a croppers hangover... i missed everything. With no computer at home I couldn't join in. :(
Firegems

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

my dh asked me if I had a cropping hangover this morning.... I do...
ShanShan

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I couldn't wait to get out of work and back here! As tired as I was last night, it took a long time for me to get to sleep, so I am more exhausted now than ever.

The crop was so much fun and I am so glad I found my way here.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee