Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: Good Monday Morning!
 Good morning :) At work but getting ready to take the dogs to the vet... bloodwork for their surgery (spaying) on Wed.  Little chilly here but supposed to warm up to the upper 70's! My kinda weather :)

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

NOT a good Monday Morning!!!

Aunt Flo has come to visit and I want to rip my uterus out!!!  I have made breakfast and consumed vast quantities of ibuprofen.  Now I am waiting for it to take effect......

I need to go to the nursing home and follow up on the Saturday night incident with my mother's roommate and make sure they heard I want her transfered to a new room!  I also need to go to my safety deposit box and see if one of the keys I found will open it - and if not get it drilled again.  I've got to get in there.

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

AnnOminous wrote: NOT a good Monday Morning!!!

Aunt Flo has come to visit and I want to rip my uterus out!!!  I have made breakfast and consumed vast quantities of ibuprofen.  Now I am waiting for it to take effect......

Hooo-boy, do I remember those days. Thank The Good Lord I had mine ripped out. Amen.

Hope you're feeling better soon, Ann.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Flapdoodle wrote:
AnnOminous wrote:  NOT a good Monday Morning!!!

Hooo-boy, do I remember those days. Thank The Good Lord I had mine ripped out. Amen.

Hope you're feeling better soon, Ann.

I second that Jaime! Thank goodness for hysterectomies!! :winkb:
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Sheri_05

Cherry Blossom

Sorry to hear you are under the weather, Ann.  I do remember those days...don't miss 'em at all.  Hope the meds kick in for ya....
Sheri

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee