CarrieG wrote:hi Brandy!

Hi Carrie!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Cherry Chat ""HERE""
blfonty wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:HI cherries! I've been a busy bee. Worked on a wall hanging project and put a layout in a shadow box. We also went to the farmers market and Sams and lunch. Came home and did 3 loads of laundry and cleaned bathrooms. Now I'm relaxing, with my feet up and watching TV with DH.
Hi Brandy! Sounds like a busy day for you. Glad you are able to join in here.

HI Bonnie! Tomorrow is another busy day for us. COuple of more errands to run and we need to do our taxes. Our healthcare provider FINALLY sent us our tax doc. UGH!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

beachlover wrote:Hi BRANDY!!!

HI Ann!!!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:I STRUGGLE with the whole grain and multi grain pastas...they seems so ummm I cant think of the right word...but chewy and well...BROWN..LOL

OMG yes!!! No matter how you cook it. No matter what brand you buy. BLAH!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

arrieG wrote:I STRUGGLE with the whole grain and multi grain pastas...they seems so ummm I cant think of the right word...but chewy and well...BROWN..LOL
You are being nice. I can use a better word than brown.  I hate whole grain, if rather not eat anything.

bawwwwwwwwwwwwww  I love pasta but DH doesn't so we don't eat it enough for me to justify whole grain........yup that's my story and im sticking to it...*wink*

Carrie, here is what Istarted doing...  DH love my pasta sauce with meatballs and sausage, but wants to put it on a roll...  so I let him pick up his Italian rolls AND I  have the heathy pasty1

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sherelm wrote:Hi guys I just plopped on the bed and jumped on to see who was on.

Hey there Sher! How's the unpacking going? How's li'l Dolly?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

so, so sorry but after 2 days travel I am wiped...  PLEASE chat!!!  Will check in tomorrow or Midat with sprinkles!!

sweet dreams my friend
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:ok ladies...glad I got to chat a lil bit!  I am going to pull out some papers and see if I cant at least get a layout started!  I have an hour before im hitting the bed.........this time change messes with me badly..........I should go to bed NOW..haaaaaaaaaa  have a great night and tomorrow all :)

Talk to ya later Carrie!! Have fun scrapping
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

beachlover wrote:so, so sorry but after 2 days travel I am wiped...  PLEASE chat!!!  Will check in tomorrow or Midat with sprinkles!!

sweet dreams my friend

Good night Ann
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

Dinner was so disappointing :(  I cooked a roast with potatoes and carrots, and it was tough and fatty.  The potatoes ad carrots were good, though.
Gail

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Gail R wrote:Dinner was so disappointing :(  I cooked a roast with potatoes and carrots, and it was tough and fatty.  The potatoes ad carrots were good, though.

Oh no! I'm sorry. Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I think I overdid it today. I was on my feet alot. Alot more than I have in the 4 months since Jeffrey bit me. My right foot is slightly swollen and the scars are showing up as a dark red. Image DH thinks Jeffrey might have bit me on a nerve and it didn't heal properly. It hurts when I walk now. I've had it elevated and iced for the past hour...now I've got a heating pad. Looks like meds tonight to help me sleep. Sigh....
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:I think I overdid it today. I was on my feet alot. Alot more than I have in the 4 months since Jeffrey bit me. My right foot is slightly swollen and the scars are showing up as a dark red. Image DH thinks Jeffrey might have bit me on a nerve and it didn't heal properly. It hurts when I walk now. I've had it elevated and iced for the past hour...now I've got a heating pad. Looks like meds tonight to help me sleep. Sigh....

Oh no.  If it keeps acting up be sure to go back to the doctor; definitely it is showing red.  I totally forgot about the cherry chat.  Hope everyone enjoyed it. 

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Sorry I missed everyone. I have pretty much slept ALL day. sigh...
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee