Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Getting An Early Start...Caturday

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just have 2 windows open.. ACOT and google, and then all I am doing is copying and pasting..from one to another. OOOOPSSS!!!!  Don't do the above!!!!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

You'd better be careful about that....it is bandwidth theft and there have been some nasty "replacement" pictures posted when people do that!

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

oh...then what should I be doing? I didn't know that!!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

If you're copying from icanhascheezburger.com you're fine. They give links for that purpose.If you want to post a picture from somewhere else, you should save it to photobucket or flickr, any site like that. Then you can copy/paste the addresses over here. 
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Yeah...I actually just learned that this year.  There was a photo war going on and some absolutely disgusting photos were posted, because someone was directly copying and pasting....I nearly had to poke my eyes out!  LOL!  That's how they punish people for stealing their bandwidth.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well...I am done then today... I have to figure that out...keep the pics coming, and I will play another day!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Thanks for playing!!Bookmark this site for youself for next week. You can use the links from there, it's ok. icanhascheezburger.com
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Laura, from photobucket, you have to copy the Direct Link and then paste that in the box that open when you click the little yellow mountain icon in your reply here. That should do it. yes, this forum doesn't work with HTML tags

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

thanks for sharing that bit about the pictures showing up as something else.  I do get a lot of them from icanhazcheezburger.  I will start saving them to my computer and doing it from there!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Kristi, I love that one with the spoon!  He's so cute!  Thanks for the info.  Tracy emailed me on it, too.  How have I been here so long and never know about that mountain image?  I just always upload stuff to the gallery and make it private, so people don't see it when they are in my gallery.  Hee hee!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee