Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

FrannyJay
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

Who is thankful today?

Post by FrannyJay »

I am thankful that tuna salad sandwiches was just fine with my husband for dinner tonight.   I am also thankful for Jenn, Amanda, Heather, and Francy.Franny
Franny
annaspeakin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 81

Who is thankful today?

Post by annaspeakin »

I am thankful that they haven't shut off our utilities yet!
meow meow!!
AngelBear
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 26

Who is thankful today?

Post by AngelBear »

I am thankful to have my parents as role models!They raised me and my brothers and sister to know right from wrong and GOD is good.  They taught me love by loving us and raising three other children that needed that love.  They taught me patience by being patient (especially waiting for their turn in the bathroom! LOL!) and they taught to be myself by loving ME for ME!  They taught me the value of a dollar by working hard and inpiring me to work hard but they also taught me that the all mighty dollar is not worth giving your soul up for....Damn...I love my parents! Thanks to them I am thankful for everything. AngelBear 
What do sheep count when they can\\\'t sleep?
gratefulgrama
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by gratefulgrama »

I'm very thankful for my Bible study group.  Our number has grown and decreased over the years but a few of us have stuck together through thick and thin.  We've grown to love each other, and God, more each week.  We've shared troubles, worries, and joys.  What a blessing these gals are!Do ya hear me, looneyscraper???  Love ya!
Ginnie
serendipity
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 2

Who is thankful today?

Post by serendipity »

Tonight I am Thankful that my husband has made it safely through another day in Iraq.....I am Thankful that my SIL made it through her surgery with no problems.....I am Thankful that my 1/2 sister is able to leave the burn unit and go home after her accident.....I am Thankful that my daughter made it through the day only crying for her daddy 3 times.....And I am Thankful for music.....it's the one thing that seems to cheer her up right now....love.......
Stormy_Cat
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 262

Who is thankful today?

Post by Stormy_Cat »

I am thankfull for all my stick gal friends. I am esp thankfull for someone special who helped me through something very difficult tonight. Thanks, you know who you areThanks to all you galsYou are all the best
Heather
Ryan is 4 years old!
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Who is thankful today?

Post by TheFiberLady »

I am thankful for school starting soon (the teenagers in the house are starting to drive me nuts) so that i can get more stuff done around the house while they aren't here. LOLwendy
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Who is thankful today?

Post by TheFiberLady »

i am thankful for my stepdaughter doing the dishes and laundry everyday to help out because i can't with my shoulder pain. wendy
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for all those public service workers who are working so hard to restore life to normal in FL after hurricane Charley.   I'm thankful for those firefighters who work so hard out in the west when there are fires.  SO many of them put their lives on the line each day
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful it is getting closer to oct. when i get to take a few days off to go see some family i have been wanting to go visiti am thankful tomorrow is payday :)
slicette
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 415

Who is thankful today?

Post by slicette »

ME!  I got the power last night!
What Would Scooby Do?

Maggi
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful that my boss put off a job he wanted me to do today until tomorrow, because i am not wanting to do it. at least it puts it of one more day. :)
FurBaby_Mom
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 444

Who is thankful today?

Post by FurBaby_Mom »

Oh, me!  Definitely me!!!
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"
Newlywed
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 5

Who is thankful today?

Post by Newlywed »

I am thankful for being able to see the beautiful nature with my own eyes, for being able to talk to my mom and friends, for being able to feel sad and happy. I am just happy for being alive and having all my loved ones in my heart and knowing they are fine
If there are no dogs in Heaven,
then when I die I want to go where they went
serendipity
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 2

Who is thankful today?

Post by serendipity »

I am Thankful that I am fortunate enough to be able to be a stay at home mom.  So many today don't get the chance, and it really is better for our children to be home with them for the first 5 years.And Thankful that God grants me the sanity to do it!!!!love.....
FrannyJay
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

Who is thankful today?

Post by FrannyJay »

I am thankful for all my stickgal friends who wished me Happy Anniversary today.  And for my dd for fixing her Dad and I a wonderful anniversary breakfast......a Very nice surprise!Franny 
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for all of you who are sending cards and emails to my sister.  She is enjoying these so much.And for Kymber who is organizing this. Thank you all
gratefulgrama
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by gratefulgrama »

I'm thankful that I have tomorrow off so I can play at swap stuff (even though I really SHOULD be cleaning house)!
Ginnie
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for people who help you out when you need help.i am thankful for air conditioning here in the warm little state of alabamai am even thankful for that feeling you get when you get home at the end of hte day and get to slide your shoes off ..finallyi am thankful for having the facilities to take a long hot shower
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful that my darling Bud is so sweet and helpful.   I went home from work and told him that my back was really hurting and he took over making dinner so I could lay in bed iwth an ice pack.EVen if I were to ever go home and say I don't feel like cooking he'd not blink an eye - he'd just say shall I cook or we can go out, 

Return to “General Talk”