Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?

Post by »

THANKFUL TODAY AND EVERYDAY FOR:A great family. I grew up happy with 2 parents and a brother. My sisters-in-law, brother-in-law, my in-laws and EVERYONE on both sides of the family get along well. We have 2 happy healthy nieces who are full of life and giggles.For a wonderful husband who makes sure we have plenty to get through the rainy days in our lives. He keeps me on the logical side of life. He doesn't like hearing the word can't. He always wants to make things better. He has stayed by my side through my bouts with depression and my angry mood swings. He helped me deal with issues involving us not having children. Wonderful friends. Ones I have known since childhood, met through my adult years, real or online.. they all mean so much. How other friends band around one person and lift them up so high when they are hurting and sad. Like you stick gals have for me. The love and the pain...It is worth every minute of it.... TO FEEL is awesome it means you are alive and in this world!-Kari
Kari
I'm still not sure we went to Antarctica. This looks more like Wisconsin
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

You folks are so inspiring!Lets keep this list going and going and going!
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for getting little unexpected surprises in the mail that brighten your day :)
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2346

Who is thankful today?

Post by Art_Teacher »

Even though I complain about going back, I am thankful for my job, where I get to make a difference in the lives of so many neat kids!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
JeanneT
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 37

Who is thankful today?

Post by JeanneT »

Today I am thankful for the wonderful family and friendsI have.  I could not have made it through my surgery and recoverywithout them.THANKS TO YOU ALL
JeanneT
Cubmaster and Proud Mother to a Tuba Playing son who is also an Eagle Scout."O God, help me to win, but in thy wisdom if thou willest me not to win, then O God, make me a good loser"
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts
Scrap Goddess
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 5

Who is thankful today?

Post by Scrap Goddess »

I am thankful that on my grandsons first day of school, he called to tell me it would be ok.
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for a dad to go places withi am thankful for a grandma to spend time withi am thankful for a mother that has such strength and determinationand i am even thankful for be able to clean because it means that i am healthy enough to do it
ugascrapper
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 15

Who is thankful today?

Post by ugascrapper »

I am thankful today is a new day and I was awake to see the sun rise.
Leah
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful today that it is getting closer to my favorite time of year, and that it is time to start getting ready and looking forward to christmas.  i am thankful for a great nights sleepi am thankful for this another day
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful for friends who know they are welcomed in my home and feel free to call (even at suppertime) and say -what are you doing, knowing full well that I'll say come have dinner.I'm thankful that I have food enough to spread out what is being cooked to add an extra person at the last moment without htat person knowing that we were stretching two pork chops into enough for three people!  LOL
FrannyJay
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

Who is thankful today?

Post by FrannyJay »

I am thankful that I can still walk and drive my car. I am thankful for the gift of having my dd and gd in our home while she finishes a degree. I have no doubt that the time given me to spend with this little 4 yr. old gd is a true gift from God. And I am on my honor to make the very best of it.  For my dh, and another dd, and son, and 4 more wonderful gk's  I thank God daily.
FrannyJay
Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?

Post by FrannyJay »

I am Thankful for my friend, Gloria, for starting this.  And for all you stickgals for responding in such a way that we actually inspire each other to go on.Franny
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm being thankful today for people who let me in through traffic.   It's a small thing - but when you're sitting in a car wanting to make a left turn into a busy street it's so nice to have people stop to allow you to do this.  
kcarano
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 7

Who is thankful today?

Post by kcarano »

I am thankful for the person who brought this BTT, it gives me a reason to think about what I am thankful for.  Thanks to Gloria for posting this!I am thankful for my DH who supports my craziness on the bad days. 
Karen
Stormy_Cat
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 262

Who is thankful today?

Post by Stormy_Cat »

I am thankful to live in a country that has good mecial care, and that I will be better soon.I am aslo thankful for my health insurance, for this whole ordeal will only cost me a $30 co-pay.I am thankful fo rmy son's attitude, for allthough I still dont know what is medically wrong with him, he still has a great attitude and a love for me, that you wouldnt believe.I am also thankfully, for all the love and support I have gotten though this illness.
Heather
Ryan is 4 years old!
FrannyJay
Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?

Post by FrannyJay »

I am thankful for the sweet smell coming in my window right now from the sprinkle of the much needed rain as it falls on my garden and lawn. God is Great.!          Franny
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for new friends that are willing to help out.i am thankful for the excitement of looking forward to a vacationi am thankful that i live in america and that i can look out my office window and see beautiful "old glory" blowing in the wind.i am thankful for water to drink, that is not contaminated by something.i am thankful that i have a job where my boss isn't in the office all day everyday :)i am thankful for people who forgive me when i talk or act in a stupid or non-kind way.i am thankful that i am able to have a church to go to, and kids that come to the program that i am over on wednesday nights.i am thankful my mom got a better report at the doctor yesterdayi am thankful that i have regained almost all my feeling and my functions on the side of my face where i had surgery.i am thankful that almost all the hearing has come back in that ear on the same side.i am thankful that it didn't take as long to do both of those things as teh doctor said it might, and even more so that those things weren't permenant like they are for some people who have that surgery.i am thankful for online friends, that are the real thing!!
scrapperqueen
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 140

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrapperqueen »

I'm thankful for job security--I'll never run out of stuff to do!!I'm thankful for instant messages so I can keep in touch with my big sis in GA.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful that there are medications that help us deal with some of the illnesses.  Ok, it's not perfect -but think of the number of people who are helped by antibiotics, pain relievers and such.
corvettecarey
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 103

Who is thankful today?

Post by corvettecarey »

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head. On my walk today I saw a homeless man with all of his possesions...we have homeless  people (not a huge amount though), but usually you are driving by them, not walking by.

Return to “General Talk”