Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Ask me anything...
 What is one srcappy technique you've been dying to try?

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

JulesinParadise wrote: Tell us (in a seperate post per question please) what is your favorite night time show
you favorite colr and your favorite day of the week and why and what you want to be when you grow up...lol
fav show - none really, but I'll tell you what isn't my fav... WWE Image

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

JulesinParadise wrote: Tell us (in a seperate post per question please) what is your favorite night time show
you favorite colr and your favorite day of the week and why and what you want to be when you grow up...lol
fav color - leaf green and teal

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

day of the week... I guess saturday because my sister usually takes my kids all afternoon and I get some time off!

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I always wanted to be a mom :inlove:
Now that I've accomplished that, I want to make a living scrapbooking :-D

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

MOM2SNOX wrote: Woohoo! How far away from your goal are you now?? ;P
eight more after this one!!!

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

emarie803 wrote: What is one srcappy technique you've been dying to try?
Well now that I've gotten my sewing machine and that is done, I'd love to get into hybrid. I just need a better printer first :P

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

what time are you planning on going to bed tomorrow night?

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Kimandasmo wrote: what time are you planning on going to bed tomorrow night?
well it depends on how much sleep I get tonight... I'd love to stay up and scrap - which means after 11 - but I haven't been getting enough sleep to have any mojo so I haven't lately. Maybe I should get to bed at a decent hour tonight... ;)

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Talking about going to bed.. what kind of bed do you have?? (ie. soft, hard, plush, temperpedic)
~ Carissa ~

CarlaB72

Cherry Picker

In seperate posts please...

What is your favorite flower?

If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life - what would you have?

Where did you go on your first date w/ DH before he was DH?
-Carla

n8tvtexan

Cherry Tart

DaisyLou wrote:
n8tvtexan wrote: How many bricks are in Cinderella's Castle at walt Disney World? (some people are suprised when they find out the answer) Tricky one! There are no bricks at all! Cindrella’s Castle is built from concrete and fiber glass over a steel structure. Although it appears to be made of brick, and the faux bricks get smaller as they get closer to the top giving it the illusion of being taller than it actually is!
Yep, thats one of those facts not everyone knows! Now I gotta go read allt he other questions & think od new ones to ask you. :)

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

DolphinSoul wrote: Talking about going to bed.. what kind of bed do you have?? (ie. soft, hard, plush, temperpedic)
Just a regular old matress that's fairly firm, but it is nice because it has a topper layer that pads from the springs. I do have a wonderful down comforter and one of those ultra soft heavy fuzzy blankets with a giant tiger printed on it. I love them both!!

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

CarlaB72 wrote: In seperate posts please...

If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life - what would you have?

Flower... I love dahlias! When my kids are a bit bigger so I have time to spend I want to grow a big beautiful dahlia garden! I also really like gerbera daisys, but they are not very hearty and sort of impractical so they aren't my all time fav.

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

One meal? Oh that's hard... I guess I'd say French toast with yoghurt and berries. That's one of my fav things to give my kids because it covers all four food groups, is easy and delicious! Plus I could switch up the yoghurt flavor and berry type for some variety ;)

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Dh and I worked together in a pub when we met - the cook and the waitress! lol
We went to a concert at a local club, I honestly can't remember the name of the group (wasn't paying much attention to them :winkb:) but you'd recognize the name if I could... That was my last night being single!

And if I counted right this was my 100th post!!
Thanks for all the fun questions! I'll keep answering as long as people feel like asking, but mission complete!!

n8tvtexan

Cherry Tart

Congrats! So how does it feel to have finished all 100 posts? :-D

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

chocolate or vanilla?

CarlaB72

Cherry Picker

Congrats on making all your posts!  I have enjoyed reading your responses to everyone's questions :-D
-Carla

beachlover

Cherry Addict

wow, well congrats on being the Chosen One :winkb:  And I apologize if my questions have been asked, but here goes...  how long have you been scrapping?  fav scrapping co?  if you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?  have you met any cherries IRL?  Have you always lived in NC?  good luck on the 100 posts! :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee