Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Laini

Cherry Blossom

Dogs
This is my Shetland Sheepdog, Maddux.  He's our baby since we don't have any "real" kids.  He was a good puppy, but as he's grown he barks and barks and barks and barks.  He eats through our house walls - even the pink insulation.  He ate the handle off of my hutch.  He got into my scrapbooking supplies and gnawed on some brads, eyelets and stickers.  I love him to death though.  He is a very pretty dog and we get so many compliments on him.  Lots of:  "you should enter him in contests."  He sheds lots and he's got sensitive skin -- so much that he takes pills for it.  We paid $450 for him two years ago.  My nephew has a petite Sheltie and he's very good.  He only weighs 10 pounds where mine weighs 34 pounds.  I'm sure that I'm biased, but I think my dog is the prettiest dog I have ever seen. 

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Dogs
Ok so I had to go find pictures of my boys. I have to admit they're a little camera shy so I don't get the best shots of them. LOLHayden is the apricot Malti-poo & Bear is the brown/white Bichon/Shih Tzu.

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Dogs
I want a Boxer.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Dogs
We have a Jack Russell.  He's our baby...Liam calls him his brother.

-LATE-

Cherry Delight

Dogs
We have a 10.5 month old Yorkie named Zoey.  She is cute as heck, but I swear she has A.D.H.D!!
Michelle

scrapmomma02

Sweet Cherry Pie

Dogs
Hey Henu_Nea how old is the teddy bear puppy and how much does he weigh. he is cute
TIA

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Dogs
I have a pug, Sebastian (dh named him).  Here's my baby!Late ~ OMG I'm ROFL!Stacie ~ your Daisy is a beautiful dog

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Dogs
Thanks! Bear is 6 months old and he weighs about 10 lbs. His dad weighed 11 and his Mom weighted 9. So they said he should stay at around 10 lbs. His color lightened up a little since this picture was taken but he's still GORGEOUS and I love to snuggle him! With 4 daughters, he's my handsome little man!Thanks again,Wunnea

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Dogs
Here is our baby.  Daisy is a beautiful, playful and loveable Beagle!
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

Cambra

Cherry Tart

Dogs
I've got a mini Schnauzer named (get this):  Archibald von Schnickerdoo.  I don't know.  It just came to me.  We, of course, call him Archie.This is the 3rd mini schnauzer I've had.  The other 2 were girls and were very, very affectionate.  This one is all boy.  He's a great dog - don't get me wrong - but I miss the cuddling I had with my girls.I would definitely recommend this breed.  No shedding, very intelligent, good natures.  They do, however, do a lot of barking which can be controlled with training I've been told.
Joyce

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Dogs
We have an old half lab/ half golden mix...she is an awesome old dog, who also loves to find someone to pet her! She's getting up there in years now, and was a total PITA the first two years we had her, but I wouldn't trade her for any purebred on the planet. We paid $5 for her at a local farm 12+ years ago, and she was worth every penny!

campangel

Cherry Berry

Dogs
I have a Bichon and a Shih Tzu there names are winnie and pooh.this is winnie
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

DAIRYDIVA

Cherry Bomb

Dogs
My sister has a Papillion VERY cute, and little, has really big ears,  I have a mini austrailian shepherd, he's very smart "Tucker"  and "Millie" my rat terrier, she's the queen I really wanted a Bulldog, because that's fresno state's mascot, I hear they have lots of problems tho,  My sister in law has a Pug, Lucy Lu, she's a great family pet.
callie

BE THE CHANGE THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD ! GHANDI

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

Dogs
Golden Retrievers!!!!!

Vicky

Cherry Jubilee

Dogs
We have Rat Terriers and love them.  Spot and Smudge  (this is Smudges bday, he turned 1 year on Halloween) 

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

Dogs
I have a purebred cocker spaniel. Mattie is a sweetheart, a little pushy, but sweet, lol AND SO DANG CUTE!! When choosing a puppy DON"T take the most inquisitive adventurer, that would be the alpha dog of the litter and you will be constantly butting heads with your pup. Speaking from experience, I have a very independent alpha female and she is missing an eye since puppyhood from her early investigating of larger, less friendly dogs.
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Dogs
We have a chihuaha/terrier mix named Princess. We also have a terrier mix puppy named Bailey. They are both pretty small, about 11 lbs.

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

Dogs
We have a Boerboel, called Savannah a loveable sweetie, but because of her size, doesn't really know her own strength, LOL!! Then there's Paddington, our golden cocker spaniel, he is hyper active, loves playing ball and swimming, he's like a real baby!! Sam's baby,  our maltese poodle, Power Puff, cheeky little thing! 

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

Dogs
We have 2 Boston Terriers, Gizmo and Kyra. They are actually brother and sister. They are my favorite breed of dog and if we did not have Elizabeth, I would probably have a couple more.

Ponytail

Cherry Tart

Dogs
I have a Jack Russel Terrier named Sugar.  she is very playful an loves to run.  She is also very good with small children.  I would only suggest this dog if you have a large, fenced in back yard.
Ponytail
(Emily)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee