What are you doing today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 37

Post by bayouscrap »

What plans do you have? Do you have set things that you do on Monday's?I'm torn on what to do today. I NEED to clean up what the kids wrecked over the weekend plus there's that to do list that hasn't seen my attention in ages. I also need to finish some sewing projects. But at the same time I WANT to veg and recover from the weekend. lol 
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
sweetpeas_mom
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 271

Post by sweetpeas_mom »

I NEED to do more laundry.  I NEED to clean up the basement. I WANT to scrap.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html
bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by bayouscrap »

Yeah I forgot to add I WANT to scrap too. And laundry is still a need too, always a need it seems. lol
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Post by Keling »

I have to make a bunch of phone calls today for articles. Also doing laundry, tidying around the house, etc.... Actually got some scrapping done last nite!
ScrapEgypt
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 129

Post by ScrapEgypt »

It's Monday evening here - so my day was like this....Woke up with the same migraine I went to bed with, but still had to go to a meeting at the school in preparation for interviews we are doing Thursday for a new school Director.   Came home - took major meds, and slept for 3 hours.  Headache pretty much gone - just left with a "migraine hangover."  Tried to make some order out of the chaos that the Ychromosomes left after the weekend.  Now desperately trying to make DS#2 understand that I don't CARE if he doesn't really understand the 2 poems he is supposed to write a comparative essay about....he still needs to write SOMETHING!  I fear the migraine may be returning................. 
Cielle

ImageImage Image
bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by bayouscrap »

Oh Cielle I feel you pain. I hate migraines and the hangover it leaves behind. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
JenniferP
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 50

Post by JenniferP »

I HAVE to work.  I WANT to go home.  I NEED to do laundry and clean.
~Jen
Mommybruno
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1318

Post by Mommybruno »

Working. Not so  much fun, since on Friday they banned us from using internet radio. About the only thing we can get to come in out here is the Christian station and, no offense to anyone, I just can't listen to that all day. Sigh.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

I'll be enjoying the snow!!! or at least my kids will be and I'll be taking pics!
Image~Angie~
asset
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 156

Post by asset »

Laundry is almost finished, there's a bathroom that could stand a good cleaning, some more 'going through & organizing' in the basement, got to town for milk & visit my uncle chiropractor, & since it's so nice out today.............................................RIDE MY HORSE!
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

I have to clean, seeing "27 Dresses" with my friend, Rena and her daughter, cleaning, wedding stuff and then this evening Devin's family is coming over so we can do some wine tasting to make our final decision on the wine to by from BevMo for the wedding.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

CatwoMN
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 9

Post by CatwoMN »

I HAVE to work, pick up my meals for the week and pass out CRPs (Cert of Rent Paid) to all the residents. That should get me home around 8:00 p.m. By then all I'll have time to do is eat, shower and go to bed. Luckily I have Thursday off this week to take delivery of my dryer - that's when I'll catch up with the NEEDS: laundry and cat boxes and maybe the WANTS: put some new CDs on my iPod and upload photos to the computer.
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

I MUST scrap today. Hope my mojo is up to it!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by bayouscrap »

Hey Tracy! How's hubby? 
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
gypsyslady
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 47

Post by gypsyslady »

I need to clean the scrap room.  I need to start taxes.  I need and want to get more sleep.  After several weeks on 1st shift, I was given a couple 3rd shifts.  Of course the body is still ready to get up at 6am so yesterday I was up for about 23 hours.  Came home at 4:30am and the dogs woke me at 8am.  I am sure I will feel it tonight when I have to report at 10pm.  So yeah, I need a nap!
Kris
Women don't have hot flashes..........they have power surges.
campangel
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 4

Post by campangel »

Not what I had planned,my son is home from school sick today.
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage
scrappinchic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 149

Post by scrappinchic »

Work
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

Hi Shannon!! He's good, we go in for a checkup on Friday and hopefully his bp will be down some more. I'm making him eat good and he seems pretty relaxed. All good things.I'm trying to get used to the taste of food without salt.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Post by Flapdoodle »

TRACY!!!!
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

Hi Tracy!Glad to hear hubby is doing better.Can you sneak salt into your own food? At least you are being supportive by changing diet with him. I'm sure it helps him
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Return to “General Talk”