Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Niki

Cherry Cola

We need to prayers in Reno today
About 4 weeks ago there was a 19 year old girl here that went missing. She went out to party one night with some college friends and the crashed on the couch of one of their houses near UNR downtown. During the night some time she went missing. Supposivly the door to the house was left unlocked, and all the friends were asleep locked in their rooms. They found some blood on the pillow were Brianna was laying. The last several weeks the whole community here has been praying for this girls safe return home. Brianna was a family friends of a girl in my daughter's class. So every day they have been praying for Brianna at Arielle's school.Any how it appears that yesterday they found a female body in a field in south Reno that fits the description of Brianna. They won't have an offical autopsy report until later today. But I am asking you to please keep this family in your prayers today. This is going to be a very sad day for Reno if this is Brianna.http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7879998The body was found about 15 minutes away from UNR in south Reno, about a mile from my house. 
Nicole
Image Image Image

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

What is happening in our World today?  There is so much tragedy everyday.  My prayers are with you, Brianna, her family and your city.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

omg...prayers to everyone.

asset

Wild Cherry

(((hugs)))
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Saying prayers!

Carol

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

awww Niki.  how sad.  prayers and hugz too

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Prayers to everyone
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee