Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Im home and resting
Hello everyone.  Surgery went well.  I am home now resting. Dealing with pain but it's manageable with meds.  Thank goodness. My only concern is that I haven't been able to keep anything down all day and night. Throwing up is no fun when I'm supposed not sneeze,  blow my nose or breathe out of my nose. Thank you for all the love and support.  I truly appreciate you all! Thankful my first surgery is out of the way.  Next surgery will be next week.  That one should be an easy one. 
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: Im home amd resting
Sending love and prayers my dear friend.
1 user liked this post:
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I’m glad you are fine with this one, but so sorry that you are dealing with throwing up now on top of it all! Praying g that will disappear so you can rest and mend a bit before next week. xxoo
1 user liked this post:
Susan

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Shutterbug wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:31 am
Sending love and prayers my dear friend.

Thank you 😊 

ImageImageImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

suewho372 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:28 am
I’m glad you are fine with this one, but so sorry that you are dealing with throwing up now on top of it all! Praying g that will disappear so you can rest and mend a bit before next week. xxoo

Thank you so much ❤️ 

ImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Im home and resting
Glad to hear your surgery went well, hope the stomach issues subside so you can truly rest. Sending prayers your way. 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Take care and rest up.  Hope the pain subsides soon and your on your feet again soon.
1 user liked this post:

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Glad you are home and going well! Get some rest. 
1 user liked this post:
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Happy you're through the first step and home to recover.  Take it easy and hopefully the nausea will subside.  If not, ask for something to help.
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

So glad you are home and on the road to recovery. ❤️🩹 
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Florac74 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:51 am
Hello everyone.  Surgery went well.  I am home now resting. Dealing with pain but it's manageable with meds.  Thank goodness. My only concern is that I haven't been able to keep anything down all day and night. Throwing up is no fun when I'm supposed not sneeze,  blow my nose or breathe out of my nose. Thank you for all the love and support.  I truly appreciate you all! Thankful my first surgery is out of the way.  Next surgery will be next week.  That one should be an easy one. 

Hang in there!!!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Glad you are home and doing fairly well.  Please contact your doctor about the nausea and vomiting! 
1 user liked this post:

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Prayers for fast recovery, we are thinking of you!
1 user liked this post:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Glad you are home!  Get plenty of rest!
1 user liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sending you some healing prayers, Flora! 🙏🏻 
1 user liked this post:

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Florac74 wrote:

Glad to hear surgery went well Flora. Been thinking of you. Sorry you haven't been able to keep anything down. Have you tried peppermint tea? Not being able to sneeze or blow your nose is harder than most people think. I had surgery to fix my deviated septum 10 years ago and that's what I wasn't allowed to do for 5 days. Hardest thing ever! Hang in there, my friend!
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Flora, I’m so glad surgery went well and that you’re home. The nausea could be from the anesthesia. You should tell your doctor (and also the anesthesiologist before your next surgery) about your nausea. Also the doctor can give you something for the nausea. Take good care of yourself my friend!!!
1 user liked this post:

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Hugs and love for speedy healing and feeling much better. 
1 user liked this post:

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Recovery is hard and I hope you can get plenty of rest!  Take care!!
1 user liked this post:
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Florac74 wrote:

I'm glad your surgery went well. I hope you can rest and that the throwing up stops. ((Hugs))
1 user liked this post:

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee