Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: My Fur Angel
So sorry for your loss, Brandi! 🙏🏻

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Brandi, I am so very sorry for your loss!  Too young!  I lost my Choc. Lab toward the end of February.  In under a month we found she had cancer and each day
she had more lumps on her.  I literally stayed in bed all of March.  On 4/1 my husband took me to PA to pick out a new pup.  I really was not in the mood, but fell 
in love with a silver Lab, took her home and named her Chloe.  She is so bad but so lovey and funny.  I still miss my Harley girl, but I think its safe so say once
a fur momma, you will always need that unconditional love that our pets give us.  (((Hugs))) and prayers to you and your family 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

BRANDI

I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS........................ MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU................. I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL THE BEST DURING THIS TIME....................... WE CHERRIES ARE HERE FOR YOU SHOULD YOU NEED US............. VALERIE

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Brandi I’m so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet fur baby. 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Oh Brandi I am so sorry! I know that pain all too well!!! I am still processing the loss of my two!!!! Big HUGS!!!!
ImageImage 

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:38 am
Brandi, I am so very sorry for your loss!  Too young!  I lost my Choc. Lab toward the end of February.  In under a month we found she had cancer and each day
she had more lumps on her.  I literally stayed in bed all of March.  On 4/1 my husband took me to PA to pick out a new pup.  I really was not in the mood, but fell 
in love with a silver Lab, took her home and named her Chloe.  She is so bad but so lovey and funny.  I still miss my Harley girl, but I think its safe so say once
a fur momma, you will always need that unconditional love that our pets give us.  (((Hugs))) and prayers to you and your family 
My older son (Wyatt, he's 5.5) is already asking us about getting another dog. With how quickly this happened and way before we expected to lose her, I want to wait a while, but I think you're right. We're going to miss having a fur baby around and we'll be back in puppy mode much sooner than I'm thinking now 

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Oh Brandi, that is so sad.  I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I didn't think we could ever replace the loss of our first dog and was hesitant to get another one, until a friend said a lab puppy needed a home.  I said I'd go see him.  I cried when visiting and he came home with me.  He was a marvelous family member for 11 years until we lost him.  There is healing for your heart on the horizon.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Brandi, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Even when you know you could be losing a furbaby, it doesn't make it better, but sudden and unexpected is so hard to process.  Sending you and your family hugs across the internet.  
Laura
 Image    Image         

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

ScrappyRN74 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:38 pm
Hugs and warm thoughts. We lost our last fur baby on Saturday. Roxy was 15 and very much loved. These fur babies find a way into our homes and hearts and it is so hard when they are no longer with us. She was a beautiful; Pup!!

So sorry to hear you lost your precious Roxy.  They aren’t with us long enough.  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Brandi, so sad to hear you lost your fur baby!  The questions make it harder.  Sending you hugs.  

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I can't begin to tell you how I know that pain. I feel so badly for you all, and suddenly is horrible!!! Did she get sick? Omg, I lost five of our six last year, they were all 13-14 years old, so while I had hoped it wouldn't happen like it did, it did . Please grieve, it's necessary and Liberty earned it. Hugs to you all.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I’m so sorry for the loss of your fur baby.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Blossom

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your furry friend, Liberty.

AnniePee

Cherry Tart

So very sorry for you, Brandi, and everyone out there grieving the loss of a dear family member.  Just because they're furry doesn't mean they're "less than" or not as valued and loved.  Wishing you peace.  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oh Brandi, I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful baby. She'll always be in your heart. So many hugs for you and your boys.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Sending hugs -- so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful dog. We never have them long enough.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

So many, many, many ((hugs)) Brandi. My heart breaks for you and your family. I know that pain all too well. Our Cider got cancer when he was only 6 years old and we lost him about 5 months later a month after he turned 7. Our Boomer lived a long life and we lost him at 13, just a few months before his 14th birthday. Losing them is a hard pain that leaves a hole in your heart. It hurts when we lose them to their too short life span, and it is devastating when they leave us suddenly and way too soon. Our time with them is never long enough. Your precious baby was beautiful and will always be in your heart. ((Hugs))

ImageImage Image Image  

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Brandi, so sorry for your loss of your furry family member. I know the heartbreak. Sending (hugs) and thoughts. She looks sweet. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Liberty. She sure is a pretty furbaby. My daughter just lost here guy a few weeks ago unexpectantly as well. It's so hard to let then go. (((HUGS)))!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

So sorry for your loss, Brandi. 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee