Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Friday Fun "I will always, but I'll never"
Let's have a little fun for this HOT Friday!  Tell us something you will always do, followed by telling us something that you will never do!  You can talk about anything! I will choose a couple of random Cherries that post for a little prize from my stash.  You can post as often as you'd like!

I'll start . . .
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Friday Fun "I will always, but I'll never"
I will always paint my finger nails pretty colors, but I will never color my gray hair!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Building on yours...

I will always color my gray hair but will never get a face lift. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I will always chew bubble gum (and blow bubbles), but I will never smoke a cigarette. 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I will always be a part of the A Cherry On Top MB, but I will never be on Facebook. 

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I will ALWAYS do my art, but I will NEVER give up!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I will always be a scrapbooker but I will never smoke another cigarette! Been smoke free for 32 years!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I will always do both paper and digi scrapping, but I will never stop buying supplies! lol
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:55 am
I will always do both paper and digi scrapping, but I will never stop buying supplies! lol

😄

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I will always collect scrapbook paper but never let it go!  

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I will always play with pretty paper, but I won't stop quilting either.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I will always hate heat and humidity, but I won't let it ruin my summer vacation!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

I will always have a cat but will never go zip lining.
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I will always drink my coffee, but never drink it black. 

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

I will always color my Grey hair, but I will never paint my fingernails.  :) 

:) Kelly 

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:39 am
I will always paint my finger nails pretty colors, but I will never color my gray hair!

I will always color my hair, but never manicure/paint my nails.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I will always have dogs but I'll never own a bird.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

Laura wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:39 am

YES!!!!  THIS!!!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

I will always own cats, but will never own dogs (I have nothing against dogs, it's just that we travel, and kitty care is so much easier than doggie care!)
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I will always drink tea but I will NEVER drink coffee. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee