Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Update on My Husband!
Dear Cherries, we cannot thank all of you enough for your thoughts, prayers, support and encouragement!!!

Steve’s surgery yesterday went very well. He had some intense pain in the afternoon but they were able to get it under control and he did really well last night! Didn’t need any pain meds at all.

He was released this morning and is now sound asleep in a comfy bed! And I’m about to join him! Lol!

He will see the doctor on July 1st and might be able to lose the catheter!

I just wanted to let all of you know. We are so grateful for everything! And now we can look forward to our visit with my daughter and grandsons! They will be in Nashville sometime on the evening of July 2 and we will join them there! So exciting!!!

💝🍒💝🍒💝🍒

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Update on My Husband!
Yaaay! So glad all is well with your sweet husband. Enjoy the rest of your visit. Happy hugs for you both!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

So happy to hear this wonderful news, Ginni!  Continued prayers for comfort and healing.  How exciting to meet up with your daughter and grandkids in Nashville.  Get some rest!
    ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Such wonderful news!  Make Steve take it easy...don't want to undo the good that the doctors did. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Thanks for the great update!  Continued good thoughts headed your way as your husband heals and recovers!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

That is wonderful news, Ginni. May he continue to improve and enjoy time with family. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I am so happy to hear that Steve is doing so well!  What an answered prayer!
Rebecca

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Thank you for updating us!  This is good news!  I hope he continues to heal fully and heal fast.  

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks for the update, Ginni. Lots of positive thoughts for healing and recovery.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

shoorn

Cherry Cola

So happy to hear that he is doing well. Continued prayers for healing.  Enjoy your visit with your daughter and grandkids!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Such wonderful news! I'm so glad that all went well and he is now on the road to recovery and soon you can move forward and enjoy visiting with your daughter and grandsons!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

This is great news Ginni! Hope his recovery goes smoothly. ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

So happy for all of you. God is good!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Wonderful news!! Glad he's coming along so quickly!!

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That is wonderful news. Will continue to send prayers your way for quick healing. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Ginni, that is such great news! I hope your husband gets rid of the catheter as planned and your visit with your daughter and grandsons is superb!

I been thinking about you. We are in the middle of the cruise and leaving Juneau now heading for Skagway tomorrow. Alaska is absolutely AMAZING!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Wonderful news! Glad he is going to be good enough to go on your next trip.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome news! Thank you God for answered prayers! Praying for continued healing in recovery. Have a lovely visit ! That will be awesome for you ! Xxoo
Susan

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:54 pm
Yaaay! So glad all is well with your sweet husband. Enjoy the rest of your visit. Happy hugs for you both!

Thank you so much Charleneanne!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:56 pm
So happy to hear this wonderful news, Ginni!  Continued prayers for comfort and healing.  How exciting to meet up with your daughter and grandkids in Nashville.  Get some rest!

Thanks Vicki! We are both resting a lot. And being spoiled by Joe and Robin! They’re the SWEETEST people!!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee