Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Updated! Good Thoughts and Prayers
Its my turn to ask for good thoughts and prayers for my new foster dog. She was pulled from the shelter on Friday and as soon as I got her I noticed her hind end was very weak and wobbly. Got her into the vet on Saturday and scheduled more testing today. They just called and said both hips are out of socket but needed to sedate her to get better views. (She was painful on her back with the leg stretching). So now they are sedating her…. Checking her hips, knees and front legs which seem a little wonky as well. To know that this little girl has had nothing but pain just hurts my heart. Hopefully its just her hips and not hips and knees! 

Here she is!

Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Good Thoughts and Prayers
Poor sweetheart!  Sending tons of positive vibes her way!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

OMGoodness! Poor baby! So many ((HUGS)). Sure hope the vet can figure this out. Good thoughts your way!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

he is so precious!  This breaks my heart  :(  I will be praying for your family that everything goes well`
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

oh no! That's so sad. Many good thoughts, prayers, and hugs!
Image Image ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Aww...poor girl!  Sending hugs and prayers that the vet can help her!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Poor baby girl!  I hope the vet can figure out what is wrong and can be easily fixed. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Oh that precious pup!  I hope that they can find what the issue is and help her.  The pain has got to be awful for her.  Bless you for taking her in, Kim.
    ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Omg my heart hurts! Just reading that poster of her and seeing her sweet face I am in tears! Thank God you saved her, and I hope they can figure out what the problem is and get her well. Many, many ((hugs)).

ImageImage Image Image  

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, so sad!! Hoping they can figure things out and with a quick fix
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

She’s going to need a double FHO, both hips are out of socket. We’ve stated pain meds and they are forwarding her X-rays to an orthopedic surgeon to review. 

As sad as it is, its a relief….had her knees been affected as well, they would not be able to do surgery. 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Oh my goodness - poor baby. Sending positive thoughts and prayers.  🙏
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Poor thing. Sending prayers that she's all better soon..
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

THANK YOU FOR SHARING.................... SENDING MANY TO THE MOON AND BACK HUGS AND PRAYERS THAT EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT OKAY IN THE LONG RUN...................... THANK YOU FOR SAVING HER LIFE............. MANY HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY AS WELL........................... PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED..................... VALERIE

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

What a cutie! Prayers.

hsblair

Cherry Bing

It’s so hard when your pet isn’t feeling well. I hope you can get this figured out and fixed. Bless you for adopting her ❤️
Image Image Image Image

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Good thoughts and prayers for this sweet girl! God bless you both! That was wonderful that you got her and are going to get her well again! 
ImageImageImageImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Oh my thank god you saved her, how heartbreaking! Will pray she will be ok!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Breauxlabs wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:32 pm
She’s going to need a double FHO, both hips are out of socket. We’ve stated pain meds and they are forwarding her X-rays to an orthopedic surgeon to review. 

As sad as it is, its a relief….had her knees been affected as well, they would not be able to do surgery. 

🙏 Poor girl! What a blessing to have rescued! I'm praying for all good things!
Hugs to you, too!!!!!

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Oh that poor, sweet little darling.  You're so wonderful to have rescued her!!!   I hope it all goes well for her and she can enjoy a good, long life with her forever family.  

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee