Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Update on my health and May card exchange update
Hello cherries just a quick update.

I was released from the hospital yesterday. As soon as I got home. I showered and went straight to sleep. I woke up at 3am with nausea and extreme pain. I still have the infection but it was supposed to be managed at home with antibiotics. If the pain keeps getting worse on medication and pain medication. The discharge nurse advised me to go back into the er. This shouldn't be happening. I knew I wasn't feeling well enough to be discharged but they assured me nothing major was wrong. I should have trusted myself and asked for another scan of my intestines. They only did one scan the whole time I was there. I apologize if I'm slow to respond. My phone has been blowing up and some folks in my life are getting upset with me. I try my best to update everyone on Facebook and also give permission to update others if they see my post. Even then sometimes I'm just so very sick and my phone is the last thing on my mind in the moment. So if you see my posts. Please feel free to update on my behalf. I would greatly appreciate it. ❤️
I will most likely have to go back into the er tonight.

May card exchange cherries.
I have spent a week in the hospital with health issues. I apologize for the inconvenience and will get the information out as soon as I am able too.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: Update on my health and May card exchange update
Please, Flora, don’t worry about anything except getting well.  I am keeping you in my daily prayers and sending you hugs. 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Flora honey. Don’t give the card exchange a second thought. You and your health are what’s important. We are praying for you. Cherry prayers are strong. Take care.

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Please take care of yourself, Flora! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Praying for you!

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good gosh, Flora, don’t even worry about us.  Please take care of yourself!!  That comes first and foremost!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Oh, Flora.  Just make sure you get the proper care to get well.  The card exchange should be the least of your concerns.  Hugs and prayers for you.
    ImageImage

DrSonja

Cherry Berry

So kind of you to give an update, but I agree with everyone else-focus on getting the care you need to get well. Everything else is small potatoes!
Image  Image 

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

I'm  so sorry you still aren't  feeling well since  being released from the hospital.  The best thing now is rest without stress.  Sending more thoughts and prayers to you.  
:) Kelly 

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

FLORA, Take care of you! If i can help with your card exchange in anyway please let me know. I would be happy to.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

oh man, i was so happy for you that they seemed to have the infection under control.  so sad to hear it's still plaguing you  😞 don't worry about anything but getting well!!  
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

So sorry about the infection, Flora. Just take care of yourself. Many many big hugs!
Image Image ImageImage

Helen W.

Cherry Picker

Flora, could it be IBS? Before I was diagnosed I suffered extreme extensive nausea and pain. A gastroenterologist said it couldn't be IBS because it wouldn't hurt that much. Actually, it would. Antibiotics just make it worse. Something to consider. 
ImageImageImageImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

savvy4 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:23 am
Flora, could it be IBS? Before I was diagnosed I suffered extreme extensive nausea and pain. A gastroenterologist said it couldn't be IBS because it wouldn't hurt that much. Actually, it would. Antibiotics just make it worse. Something to consider. 

I have diverticulitis. But since its moved into the full intestinal tract. They considered it might be IBS. I didn't realize antibiotics made it worse. I have been on so much antibiotics and I still feel so much pain and sick. I have a couple more days left of antibiotics. I will see the difference then. Thank you

ImageImageImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Thank you all for your kindness and patience. DrSonja has offered to cover this month's swap and get everyone setup. Please look out for her messages. Thank you all so much ❤️

ImageImageImageImage

MrsFleck

Cherry Blossom

Focus on your health! Those who care, understand! Prayers for healing!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oh Flora, don't even THINK about us. You and YOUR health is what matters most!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Flora, so sorry you are having so many health issues. Don't worry about us, just concentrate on getting yourself healthy. Continued prayers.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

Praying for you Flora.
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

DrSonja

Cherry Berry

I have sent a PM to each person who signed up for the May card exchange.
When I receive all the addresses I will notify you of your exchange Cherry.
My pleasure to help our Dear Cherry Flora until she gets back to her crafty, chipper self.
Image  Image 

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Oh my Goodness ! I am so sorry you are still not healing well!’ Don’t worry about anything !! Please take care of yourself only !! You are most important now until you get recovered !! All DC’s understand and want you go get better !! Hugs!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee