Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

Re: Needing your prayer and good vibes
Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this.  Sending healing thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
:) Kelly 

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Oh Flora ! I am sorry to hear this ! Praying your healthcare will get you diagnosed and on the road to recovery !’ ((Hugs)) from me too DC. 
ImageImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Flora, oh, sweet lady!  You do not deserve this and I am praying for your speedy recovery.  Hugs!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Oh no. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS to you!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Oh no, sorry to hear that you're feeling so poorly! Sending positive thoughts & prayers for a quick & full recovery 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hoping they get to the root of your issues.  Thinking of you!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Awwwww! 🫂 Prayers for you, DC Flora!! Praying for the medical staff to have the wisdom and knowledge to get you back into tip-top shape! Praying for your piece of mind during this time, and praying for your family's emotional well-being during this time, too! You're a tough cookie, and we're here for you!🫂

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Oh no Flora! So sorry to hear that. Praying for you!

jordanbev5

Cherry Blossom

Oh my goodness! You are so precious! Am so sorry you are going through this and hoping they find some type of diagnosis and treatment. Keeping you in my prayers!
ImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Re: Update - Needing your prayer and good vibes
Update on main post. Thank you all ♥️
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I hope you are discharged tomorrow and can recuperate in your craft space,
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Thank you for the update, Flora!  I will keep you in my prayers!  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Hope you are discharged tomorrow.  Keeping you in my prayers!
    ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Wonderful update Flora! Been thinking of you! Crossing my fingers that you get discharged! Your scrappy space has been calling!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So glad to hear that you are doing better. Praying that you have peace and health with no other issues for a long time.  
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Florac74 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:13 am
Update.

Thank you all for your prayers and loving support. I'm truly blessed by each of you and overwhelmed with gratitude. I'm still in the hospital. Doing much better. Still fighting off nausea and trying to get my food intake in order. I hope to be discharged by tomorrow. There is no more infection. I'm so glad. That was not fun at all. They hit me with strong antibiotics and it worked. Goal is to be able to get all my gut health back and to be able to add more foods back into my diet. The nurses and doctors have been beautiful. I feel well taken care of. I will have to be on quarantine when released from the hospital. I can't fight off anything right now. A common cold will not be good for this girl. Which is fine by me. That just means more time to craft 😁 I have some goodies I am waiting for from ACOT and the swap box treasures I found 😀

Hello DC's. I could use your hugs in the form of prayers. I have been admitted to the hospital since Friday. With extreme pain, nausea and haven't kept food down for two weeks. The issue is in my intestines and they can't figure out what's going on. They are currently flooding my system with antibiotics that covers a wide range of infections. I was able to keep broth and tea down today. Praise God! But still not eating any whole foods. The goal is to get my insides healed and taking in nutrients. Thank you so much and I appreciate you all. If I'm quiet or haven't responded to your messages. Please know I appreciate and love you. I just do not feel well. I will try to update everyone on Facebook. ❤️ so if you have me on Facebook please feel free to update on my behalf.

There will be a little delay on the card exchange and my challenges. When I get out of the hospital. I will get all that out to y'all. Thank you for understanding. Love y'all ❤️

(((FLORA))) Great news that there is no more infection! Whew! I will be praying and sending good vibes for your gut health and being able to EAT!!  Ohhhh what a shame to have to quarantine in the craft room............ ;) 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Florac74 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:13 am
Update.

Thank you all for your prayers and loving support. I'm truly blessed by each of you and overwhelmed with gratitude. I'm still in the hospital. Doing much better. Still fighting off nausea and trying to get my food intake in order. I hope to be discharged by tomorrow. There is no more infection. I'm so glad. That was not fun at all. They hit me with strong antibiotics and it worked. Goal is to be able to get all my gut health back and to be able to add more foods back into my diet. The nurses and doctors have been beautiful. I feel well taken care of. I will have to be on quarantine when released from the hospital. I can't fight off anything right now. A common cold will not be good for this girl. Which is fine by me. That just means more time to craft 😁 I have some goodies I am waiting for from ACOT and the swap box treasures I found 😀

OMGoodness Flora! So glad to hear this update. Sorry you have to be on quarantine though when you are released. Good luck on getting your gut back up and running smoothly. ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Flora, I've not been here for a few days, so I'm a little late, but I'm so sorry to hear that you are dealing with another health battle.  I am glad to read that you are doing better.  Sending prayers for your continued improvement and a quick recovery!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Flora, I am late to this thread too- somehow I missed it earlier. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope That you are home now and feeling a bit better. Praying that you get your gut better. Take it slow iand easy.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

thank you for the update, been thinking about you!  so so glad to hear they managed to kill off the infection!  did you ever find out the cause?  and hooray for more crafty time, right?  get some rest and know we're all here rooting for you  😊 big hugs!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee