Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Update - Needing your prayer and good vibes
Update.

Thank you all for your prayers and loving support. I'm truly blessed by each of you and overwhelmed with gratitude. I'm still in the hospital. Doing much better. Still fighting off nausea and trying to get my food intake in order. I hope to be discharged by tomorrow. There is no more infection. I'm so glad. That was not fun at all. They hit me with strong antibiotics and it worked. Goal is to be able to get all my gut health back and to be able to add more foods back into my diet. The nurses and doctors have been beautiful. I feel well taken care of. I will have to be on quarantine when released from the hospital. I can't fight off anything right now. A common cold will not be good for this girl. Which is fine by me. That just means more time to craft 😁 I have some goodies I am waiting for from ACOT and the swap box treasures I found 😀

Hello DC's. I could use your hugs in the form of prayers. I have been admitted to the hospital since Friday. With extreme pain, nausea and haven't kept food down for two weeks. The issue is in my intestines and they can't figure out what's going on. They are currently flooding my system with antibiotics that covers a wide range of infections. I was able to keep broth and tea down today. Praise God! But still not eating any whole foods. The goal is to get my insides healed and taking in nutrients. Thank you so much and I appreciate you all. If I'm quiet or haven't responded to your messages. Please know I appreciate and love you. I just do not feel well. I will try to update everyone on Facebook. ❤️ so if you have me on Facebook please feel free to update on my behalf.

There will be a little delay on the card exchange and my challenges. When I get out of the hospital. I will get all that out to y'all. Thank you for understanding. Love y'all ❤️
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Needing your prayer and good vibes
Oh my GOODNESS Flora!!!!!  I'm so sorry you're in the hospital again!  I hope they can figure it out quickly!  And that the antibiotics work quickly too.  I will definitely be praying for you my friend!  And if you need help with anything just say the word.  Your DC friends are here for you as you know!  Take good care of yourself and keep us posted as you're able. {{{HUGS}}} and prayers!`

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

HI FLORA

I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ISSUE'S................ THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.............. SENDING HUGS AND GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY............. I WILL ADD YOU TO MY PRAYERS AND WISH FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY TO YOU....... THANKS FOR THE UPDATE FEEL BETTER SOON MY CHERRY FRIEND.......................... VALERIE

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Praying for you and sending hugs and comfort. Also praying for the drs who are caring for you. ♥️ 🙏🏻 🤗

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Oh Flora- I’m so sorry you are battling again, although with different issues. Praying healing for your body, strength for your mind and emotions. And know that even if I don’t post - I AM praying!
Your DCies are with you! xxoo
Susan

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Oh my, Flora!  Praying they find what's wrong and are able to help you quickly.  So many hugs and prayers for you.  You sure have had a rough go this past year. 
    ImageImage

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Praying for you dear Flora.  I was hoping this was all behind you.  I'm sorry you're having to go through this again.  Will certainly keep you in my prayers. 

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh Flora, IK am so sad to read that you are back in the hospital, you have been through so much already.  Sending many heartfelt prayers and hugs your way. Hope they find out quickly what is going on and that you can get feeling better. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oh Flora, I'm so sorry you're in the hospital again. I sure hope that the doctors can figure all this out. Don't you worry about us the card exchange or your challenges right now. Keeping you in my thoughts. Big ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Praying!!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

my goodness, you've had quite the struggles this year.  so sorry to hear about this latest issue!  definitely keeping you in my thoughts and sending good vibes your way!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Dear Flora. I am so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. I certainly hope the medical staff can figure out what is wrong and get you on the road to recovery.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Sweet Flora, I am so sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital!  Praying that you get some relief soon and the doctors are able to quickly find the source of the problem and get you on the road to healing!  Sending lots of love and prayers your way!
Rebecca

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Dear Flora, I'm so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Please don't worry about anything to do with ACOT. We can wait until you are well again. Meanwhile, my prayers and good vibes are with you.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I went through something similar about 15 years ago and it was horrible!  Thoughts and prayers wth you (((HUGS)))
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Flora I am so sorry that after all you have been through that you are sick and in the hospital again. Praying you are ok and out of there soon.

ImageImage Image Image  

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Florac74 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:13 am
Hello DC's. I could use your hugs in the form of prayers. I have been admitted to the hospital since Friday. With extreme pain, nausea and haven't kept food down for two weeks. The issue is in my intestines and they can't figure out what's going on. They are currently flooding my system with antibiotics that covers a wide range of infections. I was able to keep broth and tea down today. Praise God! But still not eating any whole foods. The goal is to get my insides healed and taking in nutrients. Thank you so much and I appreciate you all. If I'm quiet or haven't responded to your messages. Please know I appreciate and love you. I just do not feel well. I will try to update everyone on Facebook. ❤️ so if you have me on Facebook please feel free to update on my behalf.

There will be a little delay on the card exchange and my challenges. When I get out of the hospital. I will get all that out to y'all. Thank you for understanding. Love y'all ❤️

Oh Flora!! (((Big hugs and many prayers))) I'm sorry to hear that you are having new health issues. You have had more than your share of health struggles. I pray you will find answers and treatment sooner rather than later like last time. Feel better and tea and broth are a good start. Love and prayers!! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Oh no DC!  Sending you hugs and prayers!  You can’t get a break it seems, I am so very very sorry!

Make sure that you don’t get C. Diff, which can happen with so many antibiotics.  It throws your helpful microbes in the gut off.   Make sure the healthcare workers are washing their hands when they come In the room, you can even put a polite note on your door.  “Please help me stay safe and healthy, I appreciate good hand washing”.   I have done that for patients before.  It works.  Sending you blessings.  

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

You are in my prayers my DC friend!!
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

How aweful, you can't seem to catch a break! Prayers for you Flora, I'm sure they will find out what's wrong and I hope you feel better very soon!!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee