Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: August/September Card Exchange Reminder
Is it too late to join in?  I missed this - probably because the crew was here working on the house!!!  :)

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

GinniG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:02 pm
Is it too late to join in?  I missed this - probably because the crew was here working on the house!!!  :)

You can post today. I will close in around the second.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Charleneanne wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm
Received this gorgeous Autumn card in the mail today from VickiR.  I just love that pp.  And it was full of goodies too.  Fantastic spiderweb diecuts that say Happy Halloween.  My grandkids are going to love their Halloween cards this year.  Also the most darling cat die.   I AM an old cat lady!  lol    Thank you so much Vicki!
Hurray!  So happy you like the card and goodies.  Have fun creating.

ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Florac74 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:27 pm
GinniG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:02 pm

You can post today. I will close in around the second.

The post office is closed until Tuesday. I will mail it then. Thanks Flora!

DrSonja

Cherry Berry

Isn't this just the most adorable gnome? Thank you to Rachel (rkokes) for this sweet autumn themed card. I love the rich colors!
Image  Image 

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Florac74 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:00 pm
DrSonja wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:30 pm
Florac74 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:25 pm

Thank you Sonja. Have a safe flight! 
It's the letter that will be flying, not me LOL!

Lol I misread that 🤣 

I read it the same way!!!!!
- Jan

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Happy Labor Day!  My mail carrier will collect this card tomorrow morning & send it on its way!
- Jan

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I received this gorgeous card from Brigit. It is breathtaking. She also sent me some diecuts like the flower on the card. With all that has been going in our lives. It was a beautiful pick me up and sure cheered me up. Thank you Brigit!❤️

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

Good grief!  What a week!  My computer crashed, and I just got it back yesterday from the shop, and I wanted to post this lovely piece I received from DrSonja!

Thank you!!!!Image
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

I received the most adorable vintage style card from Kimber AKA Shutterbug, today.  The little cherub pulls at all my vintage loving heart strings.  She also included two of the cutest little cherry paper clips.  Never seen anything like them before.  Super cute!  Thanks so much Kimber!!  

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Shutterbug wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:15 pm
I received this gorgeous card from Brigit. It is breathtaking. She also sent me some diecuts like the flower on the card. With all that has been going in our lives. It was a beautiful pick me up and sure cheered me up. Thank you Brigit!❤️

I'm glad it brought some sunshine into your day.  Have a wonderful week!

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

SENT MY CARD..................... VALERIE

jannyf

Cherry Bing

FLASHER!!!!  Holy smokes, lady!  For someone who isn't into making cards, this one is awesome!  A multiple fold?  WHAT????  You underestimate yourself.  This is a beautiful card & made my day.  Thank you :)
- Jan

Flasher

Cherry Crush

jannyf wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:58 pm
FLASHER!!!!  Holy smokes, lady!  For someone who isn't into making cards, this one is awesome!  A multiple fold?  WHAT????  You underestimate yourself.  This is a beautiful card & made my day.  Thank you :)

Yay!  So glad to hear that!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Today I received this stunning card from Charlene.  So beautiful!  She sent a sweet note and tucked in some fun, fall ephemera for me.  I will certainly put it to good use.  Thank you, Charlene!

ImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Birgit55 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:54 pm
I received the most adorable vintage style card from Kimber AKA Shutterbug, today.  The little cherub pulls at all my vintage loving heart strings.  She also included two of the cutest little cherry paper clips.  Never seen anything like them before.  Super cute!  Thanks so much Kimber!!  

Hi am so glad you like it. Have a wonderful weekend.
Kimber

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Birgit55 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:55 pm
Shutterbug wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:15 pm

I'm glad it brought some sunshine into your day.  Have a wonderful week!

Yes it sure did bring alot of ☀️ sunshine to my day and I will cherish it forever. Thanks.
Kimber

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

I received my card from Valerie yesterday. It is gorgeous. Fall is my thing. She also included some leaves and the cutest little acorns for me to create.
Thanks so much, I love it.
 ImageImageImageImageImage

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Absolutely beautiful cards!! I recieved a beautiful card from Brandy. I will try to post it tomorrow ❤
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

I REC'D MY CARD FROM LESLIE (LESMITCH) TODAY THE 12TH OF SEPT...................... SHE WENT INTO MY GALLERY TO SEE WHAT I LIKE AND MADE ME A CUTE HALLOWEEN CARD WITH SOME GOODIES FOR HALLOWEEN INSIDE...................... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CUTE CARD & GOODIES................. HERE IS MY CARD I REC'D FROM LESLIE AND SOME OF THE GOODIES I GOT FROM HER............. VALERIE

ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee