Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Gallery search headache
OH I MISS THE OLD GALLERY!!
I miss how I could easily search my own gallery by theme, brand, or category.  I have wasted more time today looking thru 44 pages to find the brand name of a pp I used on a layout...ERRR!!! 

OK! I feel better now!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Gallery search headache
Aw, do you have a picture of it?  I'm sure someone could help and ease your frustration...
    ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Oh I hear that! I’ve done it too looking for something I knew I had in my gallery.
Sorry😞
Susan

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I feel the same way. I used to be able to search by designer to only find my layouts by that designer.  Now, I get all the layouts that were loaded as that designer.  Annoying!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

suewho372 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:31 pm
Oh I hear that! I’ve done it too looking for something I knew I had in my gallery.
Sorry😞
I am glad I am not the only one! And I did find the paper, Google came to my rescue! 
- joannie

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:35 pm
I feel the same way. I used to be able to search by designer to only find my layouts by that designer.  Now, I get all the layouts that were loaded as that designer.  Annoying!
YEP!! VERY annoying!!

- joannie

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Hi all, sorry for the frustration. It wasn't our intention to remove any functionality with the updates but it looks like we might have. Just to make sure I'm understanding, you want to be able to use the gallery filters (Categories, Themes, Techniques, etc) but limit the search to only your own gallery - is that right? I would think that's pretty easy to add back in. I do see that the search box on the right searches only your own layouts if you use it from the My Gallery page, so we should be able to expand that to the other filter options - I'll check with Brandon tomorrow.

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

matt wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:11 am
Hi all, sorry for the frustration. It wasn't our intention to remove any functionality with the updates but it looks like we might have. Just to make sure I'm understanding, you want to be able to use the gallery filters (Categories, Themes, Techniques, etc) but limit the search to only your own gallery - is that right? I would think that's pretty easy to add back in. I do see that the search box on the right searches only your own layouts if you use it from the My Gallery page, so we should be able to expand that to the other filter options - I'll check with Brandon tomorrow.
Matt, that would be wonderful!! Thank you!

- joannie

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

matt wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:11 am
Yes, that would be great! :)

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee