What are you jamming to while scrapping?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1282

Re: What are you jamming to while scrapping?

Post by LoreenC »

I usually listen to a play list of mine.(I will have to look into Spotify!) or a TV program, I also like the background “noise” . My Playlist is really eclectic! Asleep at the wheel, the Animals, Adele, the Beatles, Pearl Jam, the Offspring, and Blue October + some more ! Only about 3 country, Alternative , and I guess 70’s & 90’s
ImageImageImageImageImage
karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1154

Post by karen c. »

Mostly silent but instrumentals from GOT and I love to listen to the music from Once.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

I tend to watch a movie while I scrap or listen to the Amazon Dot from the other room. I tell her to play 80's music or my Awesome playlist on shuffle. There are different versions of 80's stations on Amazon music so sometimes she switches it up and surprises me.
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:14 pm
I'M NOT SCRAPBOOKING OR CARDMAKING AT THE MOMENT BUT WHEN I DO I USUALLY LISTEN TO THE 80'S ROCK STATION WE HAVE AROUND HERE..... I ALSO AM ONE THAT NEEDS NOISE!!!!! OR I WILL LISTEN TO THE GREATEST HITS OF JOURNEY......

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE....

VALERIE

I LOVE JOURNEY!!! THEY TOURED WITH DEF LEPPARD (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!) A FEW YEARS AGO AND CAME TO OUR AREA. I COULD HAVE ATTENDED BUT OPTED OUT AND SOMETIMES I REGRET IT. OH WELL.
JAire
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 950

Post by JAire »

I’m not much for words when I’m concentrating. About half the time I play classical CDs and the occasional John Michael Talbot, which I have heard so many times and know all the words it doesn’t distract me. Keeps me focused on what is here and now and then I don’t worry about anything else.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

basketball games - I don't listen to music while I scrap; I turn on the tv for background noise  😂
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2337

Post by Art_Teacher »

sdwhru wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:54 pm
basketball games - I don't listen to music while I scrap; I turn on the tv for background noise  😂

I have basketball games on now, too.  Sometimes I have tv on, but I find it distracts me too much, because I try to actually watch it. LOL
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

I need music on but can't seem to have tv on and get anything done...even if watching a show I've seen a hundred times.  I end up just watching tv.  Below are my favorite music stations:

Pandora - Chris Stapleton, Katy Perry, 80's Rock 
iHeartRadio - Classic Vinyl

Some of my favorite bands/artists are:  Def Leppard, Nickelback, AC/DC, Zac Brown Band, Brad Paisley, Styx, Foreigner, Katy Perry, Chris Stapleton, Pink, Adele

Oh, I could go on.. I like a good mix and typically play what I am in the mood for.  Most days, it will be the Katy Perry station as it has some upbeat tunes.  That station plays as the artist intended so it is not always PG.  Its been a couple years with that one so it is pretty well sorted now.  

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

If I'm I KNOW I'm only in my room for less than an hour, I'll put it on iHeartRadio or Spotify. Pick one of my playlists. Country - either 80s/90s, or Texas Country. 

If I know I'll be in there for at least a couple of hours (if not more), then I binge watch something. Currently, I'm watching "Reign" on Netflix. I'm hooked!

Since I do host quarterly crops with 4 other friends (sometimes more), then its definetly music in the background. 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

i just turned some CCR and groups like that on to see if that would spark me to scrap!
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 743

Post by sherelm »

I never play music when I scrap, nor when I drive. I know! As a child I literally was forced into 10 years of piano lessons and 7 years of organ lessons. I had to practice and go to play for orchestra, choir, church services, not to mention recitals while other kids got to do other things. So I stopped listening to music for the most part except at Christmas and listen to talk radio if I turn on the radio, which is rare.
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

Not so much a "jam" but I am listening to "1984" on audiobook as a refresher, because my daughter is reading it for school right now.  
I choose either an audiobook or a soundtrack (Broadway or movie) usually.
~Sarah~

Return to “General Talk”