monday qotd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Re: monday qotd

Post by sweetsour »

Oh this is a fun thread & interestin read.
I have lots! I get called Karr mostly.... But my oldest stepdaughter calls me Care-bear too!  and i call her Leigh-bee...  one of my best friends and I have been calling each other dude for 10 years or so?  And I have no idea how or why it started!
When I was young my littler cousins couldn't say Karrie so they'd say Koy-ee, and my dad and one of my oldest friends still say it sometimes.
In high school my friends were asked by one of our teachers "Where's Dartagnon?" and they had no clue what he was talking about so he explained the 3 Musketeers and that friend still calls me Dartania,  and her brother called me Scary Karrie  lol

My hubby doesn't have a pet name for me but i call him hon, or honey and he hates it so he calls me honey when i am mad at him and he's trying to make me laugh.
 Karrie

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3715

Post by blbabe1234 »

I have an Uncle who used to call me "baby blue eyes".

DH and I do call each "baby" or I even say "babe". But that is all
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
fionah
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 111

Post by fionah »

My family and friends have called me Fee for as long as I can remember. In fact my niece and nephew were both quite confused when they were young and first heard someone call me Fiona as they had only ever known me as Aunty Fee. 
Fiona
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

My entire family including extended family calls me Lissa or Lis.  I've been this my whole life.  My co-workers all call me Mel, and my dh does too, although he calls me Lis as well.  

When I was young my dad would call me bird-legs - but I grew out of that one.  Ha!  

My uncle started calling me Mule-issa when I was about 11-12, and then of course my brother picked it up, and my mom's best friend's son - they would try and tease me endlessly with this name.  I'm not sure why it was so funny to them, but whatever.  I would pretend to get really mad, but secretly I liked the attention.  LOL  

The only name I ever hated being called was Missy.  I absolutely hate that nickname, and I'm not sure why.  I remember I had one uncle who would call me that.
Melissa

Return to “General Talk”