Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

beachlover

Cherry Addict

A day of great sorrow
Yesterday went downhill very fast for me.  I got really sick at work, BP was through the roof and had bad headache, dizzy, naseau and could not even walk.  So I was taken to hosp by ambulance.  While there my nephew and mom took my Isabella to the vet.  She could not walk and had pottied all over herself.  I found out and made them let me leave hosp and went straight to vet.  I ended up making the hardest decision in my ife and et them put her to sleep,  She was blind, deaf and for some reason was constanty shaking and her teeth were chattering.  She had no control of herself and her legs were no longer working.  She would have been 15 on May 16.  Yesterday was also my grandfather's birthday - he passed nearly 28 years ago after holding his first two great grandbabies for the first time (thank goodness).  My sweet Bella will always be in my heart as she crosses over the Rainbow Bridge.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

traveler

Cherry Cola

Re: A day of great sorrow
sending hugs.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oh Ann! I am so truly sorry to hear about Isabella. Many hugs to you. Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things to do. But please know you made the right decision.

I'm also sorry to hear you felt so bad yesterday you went to the hospital. Hope you are doing better in that sense....

If you need a cherry shoulder to cry on...I'm just one PM away. HUGS
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aw. Ann,,,,,,,  That sucks.  She is at peace now.  Saying good bye is so hard.  And please take care of yourself too.   Hugs, Leslee
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Oh, Ann, I'm so sorry!   (((Hugs))).   Image  So how are you feeling?  Did you get your blood pressure under control?  I'm sure the stress of losing you sweet Bella didn't help .  Please take care of yourself !
***Berta***

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Ann, I am so sorry for your loss.  The difficult decision you made surely provided her with comfort and peace.  Hugs to you.

The stress and sadness of this loss is surely going to affect you physically, but please be sure to take care of yourself now so that you can resolve whatever this issue is that's bothering you. 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Ann, I’m so sorry to hear this. Bella was beautiful. Sending you comfort and hugs. 
Did you find out what caused your health issues? 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Ann. That is scary about your health. Please take care of yourself. Sending Big Hugs!
Image Image ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

My dear friend - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Isabella. I hope you are feeling better today but you must keep your BP under control.  HUGS to you.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

So sorry for your loss. She is at peace now. Take care of yourself. {{hugs}}
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Oh Ann!  I am so sorry to hear of sweet Isabella's passing.  Please know that you made the best decision for her, although it's a terribly painful one.  She will always be in your heart! 

I hope that you are feeling better and that your blood pressure isn't as high!  Take care of yourself!!  (((HUGS)))
Rebecca

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Oh my dear friend. I am so sorry to hear of your day yesterday.  Sorry to hear you lost your baby.  It is so hard to see them Suffer. When we put Buddy down he was almost too. My heart is aching with you and  for you.  Wish I could reach out and give you a big hug.  Sending prayers.

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Ann, OMG!!! OMG!!! Are YOU ok?  I'm so worried over you - I was fine when my Scully passed, and I went to being physically ill, I can't imagine all this when you are I the hospital!!
Bella lived a really great life - and a long one! - so while it's sooooooooo hard, yes, I still feel physical pain over the loss of Scully, it was wonderful that she had that many years!!  God bless her.  And you know you'll see her again.

I personally don't think "The Rainbow Bridge" because I realize that it's part of a fairy tale, and that there isn't a real bridge.  But there IS a real God, and He's taking care of Bella until you join her forever and ever.  I'll be there, with Scully.  Look us up!! ((hugs)). 

Now please make sure you are ok!!   Love !

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Oh, my gosh, Ann are you okay?  Praying you feel better.  

No words can make you feel better about Bella; it is so hard - many hugs to you

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Oh Ann. Losing our fur babies is so gut wrenching. I'm still not over losing my girls and they've been gone a few years now. You did the right thing.

Please take care of yourself. Don't want you ending up in the hospital again.

Sending prayers of comfort and healing for you.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Oh Ann I am so so sorry. That decision is one of the hardest ever, even when we know it is time it is still devastating. She lived a long life and is no longer suffering, and that's the only way we can find some sort of comfort. We wish they could stay with us forever, but we don't want to see them suffer either. Many, many, many hugs to you. And omg I hope you are feeling better with your BP. To have to go through all of that at the same time, how awful for you. I hope your BP is under control now. Please rest and take it easy. My heart aches for you.

ImageImage Image Image  

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are prayers are with you to resolve the health issues you have!  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I’m so so sorry. I’m sorry you are ill- and after not feeling good last week too. I understand your want and need to be there with your sweet girl. Take consolation in the fact that she is whole again now- she was so loved and gave you so much love. It’s the hardest - the worst part- of being a pet parent to have to do the hardest thing in our lives. She will be waiting for you. She is in your heart still . My heart is breaking for you. We’re here for you. I feel that one of us loses one of our babies we all grieve together, as most of us have lost one of ours too. It is so hard. 
Whatever you need we are here for you. Many hugs and prayers for your heart and your body. 
Susan

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Oh Ann, so, so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. She sure was a beautiful doggie!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Awe Ann I am so sorry!! Having to do that is one of the hardest things in life to do! She is amongst many friends!!! Hugs to you my friend!!!
ImageImage 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee