Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cherry Chat ""HERE""
haaaaaaaaaaaaa Chris...I totally forgot...happened to notice when I came to the boards to see what was up....just have had NO time lately

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Sherrilynne my back is really acting up this week and I didn’t do anything to cause it. Must be the crazy weather. 
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Chris! 
ImageImage 

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I will be back in a few...I need to scrounge up something to eat...I slept thru dinner time and DH just fended for himself.........(goooooood boy..lol)

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I feel horrible that I set this date for chat and now cannot stay awake!  I did not sleep wel at the hotel - took too long windin g down and falling sleep then DH wanted to get up and leave early
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

scrapy1967 wrote:Sherrilynne my back is really acting up this week and I didn’t do anything to cause it. Must be the crazy weather. 
I talked to a friend earlier and she said the same thing. This weather has been crazy. 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

karensay wrote:karensay
Spring Break Plans - NO KIDS!  LOL.  I am a School Bus Driver and this past week has been stressful.

Monday - Plan to scrap all day (instead of just between bus routes) with friend Linda.
Wednesday - DD and I have dentist appointments.

Nothing exciting.
The scrapping  fun the dentist not so much.
ImageImage 

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I should have checked in earlier because we are now in bed. Of course with my insomnia I’ll probably be checking in an hour or so from now.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

My Yorkie is giving me the look. She says Mom, is it bed time yet? LOL Every night she does this.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

CarrieG wrote:CarrieG
I will be back in a few...I need to scrounge up something to eat...I slept thru dinner time and DH just fended for himself.........(goooooood boy..lol)
My hubby is good about that too. 
ImageImage 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

the weather affects my back too...  totally crippled all winter if I don't live on the heating pad yet I am good in the summer as long as I am not on my feet too long and take my meds 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

My Sophie will do that when she ready for bed too! We are in bed already. 
ImageImage 

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

beachlover wrote:the weather affects my back too...  totally crippled all winter if I don't live on the heating pad yet I am good in the summer as long as I am not on my feet too long and take my meds.

Same here.  

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I look forward to my Monday scraps with Linda.

Mine is a cleaning and DD has 3 fillings to be replaced.  DH is getting all his teeth pulled on MAR 30th and getting false teeth.  THAT I would not want to do!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

beachlover

Cherry Addict

who does gardens/flowere beds each year?  seeing commercials right now and UGH, we tore everything out in the fall so I have to do "something" out front but not a green thumber

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Ann. Sounds exactly like me. I have two herniate disks protruding on both side, disk degeneration and arthritis of the spine. I get steroid injections but I thought I could skip it this time. Big mistake. I’m now on steroid pills trying to get back on my feet before my big trip. Seems like this happens to woman a lot. 
ImageImage 

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

I guess I am going to say goodnight. Chloe is now standing and starring at me. It was nice chatting with everyone.

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Any one working on challenges this weekend? I really loved the March Sketch with a Twist.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Ann I’m an avid Gardner. One of the reasons my back is so bad.
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Night sherrielynne
ImageImage 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee