Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: who's got tomorrow off?
1scrapdiva wrote:Had to take today off! Flu.     
Oh no! Definitely not a good reason to have the day off! Feel better soon!

ImageImage Image Image  

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I worked today- and what a day it was- was there a full moon or WHAT! It was the craziest day from the start all the way through! I am relaxing tonight- no scrapping. Tomorrow I have to go in early I hope it is not ground hog day again! Image
Susan

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I was off today, but that's because I work every Friday and Saturday night, and only work during the week if I want to.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I was off, but not scrapping, and not doing anything except packing for my move.  UGH.  I just want to COME to work today so I'm not crawling on and off ladders and up and down off the floor. 
Yesterday I was distracted, and had to push myself to keep going, I kept finding goodies in the "Scrapbox" as I was unloading it.  That's a chore in and of itself.  In fact I decided that was probably half of my moving chore, really!
I found things that haven't been around for years.  Like enamel snaps, remember those?  Crinkled your paper and put a hole in it - how nice.   And a zipper.  That came and went fast.  I did find a nice pack of white vellum sealed.  YAY!  And I'm only half thru it. 
I do have my kitchen done and all but two closets and a dresser to go for real packing.  I always tell the movers "Lose my clothes, no biggie.  Lose the scrapbook stuff, and you better head out of town."

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

TOO FUNNY Sher!
sherelm wrote:I was off, but not scrapping, and not doing anything except packing for my move.  UGH.  I just want to COME to work today so I'm not crawling on and off ladders and up and down off the floor. 
Yesterday I was distracted, and had to push myself to keep going, I kept finding goodies in the "Scrapbox" as I was unloading it.  That's a chore in and of itself.  In fact I decided that was probably half of my moving chore, really!
I found things that haven't been around for years.  Like enamel snaps, remember those?  Crinkled your paper and put a hole in it - how nice.   And a zipper.  That came and went fast.  I did find a nice pack of white vellum sealed.  YAY!  And I'm only half thru it. 
I do have my kitchen done and all but two closets and a dresser to go for real packing.  I always tell the movers "Lose my clothes, no biggie.  Lose the scrapbook stuff, and you better head out of town."
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

sherelm wrote:I was off, but not scrapping, and not doing anything except packing for my move.  UGH.  I just want to COME to work today so I'm not crawling on and off ladders and up and down off the floor. 
Lol Sher I love it! I would have to add my shoes to that too lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee