Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Let's CHAT!!!
beachlover wrote:O.M.G. Sue that is absolutely fantastic!!!  Being a grandparent is the best feeling in the world! ImageImageImageImage

Thanks Ann—- it is just now really becoming real - we’ve known for about a month but it hadn’t really hit me .... 

Susan

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I have five grandchildren but doubt there will be any more "babies".  Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

-Tracy- wrote:Congrats to you too Mildred!
Thank you - I am secretively hoping for a girl next. Orahn is 100% boy and now I would like to have some pink things. 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Who would have thought - most kids can't wait to get their license.  

==========

I know right? I couldn’t wait to get mine, it meant freedom. 

On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

blfonty

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:Tracy!!!  Glad you made it!!!
Hi Tracy!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I decided to spend a bit of time purging some stuff this weekend - I am not putting everything back in my room the way it is when my room is done;   
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Mildred!!!! Congrats and that will be do awesome, they will be close in age !!! August????
ours too- maybe the 8th
Susan

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

blfonty wrote:
beachlover wrote:Tracy!!!  Glad you made it!!!
Hi Tracy!

Hi Bonnie!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

-Tracy- wrote:
 Who would have thought - most kids can't wait to get their license.  

==========

I know right? I couldn’t wait to get mine, it meant freedom. 

Me too!!! 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Since we were talking about what's on TV tonight, I'm now watching (well not really watching) "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown". It seems like Christmas was yesterday and now Valentine's Day is next week.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:
-Tracy- wrote:Congrats to you too Mildred!
Thank you - I am secretively hoping for a girl next. Orahn is 100% boy and now I would like to have some pink things. 

I get it!!! It’s great to have both! You have 2 girls right? 

Susan

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

beachlover wrote:I decided to spend a bit of time purging some stuff this weekend - I am not putting everything back in my room the way it is when my room is done;   
I totally changed my room up when DH made my desks. I did put it back mostly the same way when we put the new carpet in. It is fun to change things up once in awhile. That's also how I found some older things Image 

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

emmapaige wrote:Since we were talking about what's on TV tonight, I'm now watching (well not really watching) "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown". It seems like Christmas was yesterday and now Valentine's Day is next week.

===========
that really did fly by

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

suewho372 wrote:Mildred!!!! Congrats and that will be do awesome, they will be close in age !!! August????
ours too- maybe the 8th
So far they are saying the 26th. 

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Hi, Everyone!  Finally able to sit down and check out the feed :)  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

emmapaige wrote:Since we were talking about what's on TV tonight, I'm now watching (well not really watching) "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown". It seems like Christmas was yesterday and now Valentine's Day is next week.
Right - January went so fast. And I believe this month is going by just as fast. 

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

i know right??? Where has time went??? 
This year is super busy - my dd is getting married- our close family friends daughter getting married 3 weeks before my dd. They are in each other’s weddings and the baby!!! That is a lot in my book! 

Susan

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

DN in MN wrote:Hi, Everyone!  Finally able to sit down and check out the feed :)  

hi deanna Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

DN in MN wrote:Hi, Everyone!  Finally able to sit down and check out the feed :)  

Hi Deanna!!

Susan

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Hi Deanna! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee