Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Anyone remember me?
karensay wrote:OF Course you are remembered!  We Don't forget family!  Hope you can drop in on a regular basis!
Awww, thanks! I am hoping for the same! 
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

beachlover wrote:Wow, a lot has changed but think of you often so I am very glad to hear that things are good!!!  Hope you will pop in more often even if you do not have toe to scrap!!

Thank you! Yes, a lot of change, but it keeps life from becoming mundane! 
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

sdwhru wrote:Yes, remember your posts!  But like the others if you have that many kids at home plus a full time (a more than full time) job how do you have time for anything else?  So glad to hear from ya!
It's known as sleep is overrated! lol 
 Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

blbabe1234 wrote:Ha..I'd never forget you! Plus we're friends on Facebook. LOVE your new kitties! They are adorable! ImageImage
Yeah, I think they're pretty cute myself. And they've become jail break experts! We keep them separated from Shyla until we can get them checked for FLV, at the vet's recommendation. So we keep them in our bedroom/bathroom, and they have plenty of space. But in the 4 short days we've had them, they have learned there is a world beyond the bedroom door, and have gotten very good at booking it down the hallway when we open the door. We may not make it 2 more weeks until they are old enough to be tested! lol 
 Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was thinking about you the other day.  But I haven't been on in two years and still haven't had much time to spend here.  It's just good to be at the ranch permanently now.  Keeps me happy happy!

Your new kittens and home sound so wonderful!

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Welcome back! Lots of inspiration going on here...super challenges...hope you join in.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Hi!  I'm sorry about your furbabies.  It's tough losing them.  Congrats on the new babies!  I don't know if you saw my post, but I have a new kitty at home too - a beautiful Blue British Shorthair.   That reminds me that I need to post updated pics of him.  Today is his one week anniversary with us.  

I fostered a couple of a kitties a little bit ago, actually they adopted us and we kept them until we found good homes for them.  The hubby was actually ok with us keeping them, but I had already committed to the British Shorthair, and my daughter was allergic to one of the kittens, the one that we all would have kept, not the cutest one but the best personality.  Daughter is not allergic to a lot of cats, but she is to some.  Dh told me I would not make a good foster fur mom, because I cried buckets when they left.  I get too attached.

I'm glad you and your family are doing well. 
Melissa

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

killarney_rose wrote:I was thinking about you the other day.  But I haven't been on in two years and still haven't had much time to spend here.  It's just good to be at the ranch permanently now.  Keeps me happy happy!

Your new kittens and home sound so wonderful!
HI!  Welcome back too.  
Melissa

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Of course we remember you!  Glad you stopped in and things are going well. SO sorry to hear about your fur babies you had to putdown.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Welcome back! Life does get in the way of certain things...but we always find our way back :)

Christine

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee