Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

My Surgery has been canceled
Actually twice!  It's now rescheduled (THANK YOU AETNA <- Sarcasm!!!!!)   for March 20th.  I can barely use my arm, and am in a lot of pain.  To keep it short - Aetna will only approve 1) a hospital (no out patient surgical facility) and 2) a Pinnacle Health Hospital (in our area).  So this is just wonderful news to get after it's been scheduled at both of those places.  I now have a hospital that my surgeon goes to, a Pinnacle one - on March 20th in the afternoon.  I'm just thrilled.  More SARCASM.  lol    Oh well.  At least it's one of those things that I can at least have wait for 4 more weeks.  Image I'm grateful for that.

I'll still have Brandy post my new challenges for March, and award prizes (I didn't hear back from Brandon yet, Brandy)   So I'll be still reading, even if typing becomes too bad. 

Thanks for all your prayers, just keep praying that I don't go after Aetna when I feel better!! LOL

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: My Surgery has been canceled
Oh my!!! Sending lots of hugs and prayers!!!!
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Geez Sher sorry you have to wait so long! Hugs!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oh Sher! I hate that you have to wait much much longer!!! What a PITA!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Damn insurance companies.  I hope things run smoothly from now on.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I hate insurance companies! I hope it's all smooth sailing from here...
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

oh NO! I'm so sorry, Sher! I hate Insurance and Hospitals and Doctors. The list goes on and on............
Image Image ImageImage

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

UGH!  I am so sorry to hear that.  Praying you will not be in too much pain between now and then.  I really feel like insurance is such a scam! (((hugs)))
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh that totally stinks all the waitring, planning then rescheduling and more waiting!  I know you just want to get it over with and start healing and getting back to normal!   (((HUGS)))
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks ladies.  It's funny, now I have a cold this morning, and one of my friends here at work said "Well at least you have time to get over it!"  LOL  Yeah, that's one way to look at it.  I guess we go for the positive, it's easier on the soul.

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So disheartening!!!! One gets all psyched up and then such a downfall!!  OBahma care is not our friend!  I see it on the other end too as a health care giver!  Hang in there!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

My doctor and I have worked together in an operating room 35 years ago, and we never ever had issues, if people needed surgery we, yes me AND him, stayed late along with a host of many other surgical team members to get the job done.  Now???? Yeah Obama care.  And all the other "Let the insurance company tell you where to operate, who can do it, and the cost you can incur".  I'm sick of it.  So yeah, and last night I get the worst pain.  Yesterday in and of itself was a pretty crappy day:

1) got up and had a cold
2) my one coworker's dog - only five - was diagnosed with Lymphoma. She's devastated, and it's so sad
3) another coworker's daughter didn't pass the nursing boards
4) I got my surgery canceled again - and knew the pain was going to continue for another month
5) finally went to bed only to be awakened at midnight, my sister's FIL had passed away. 

All in all, a pretty crumby day.

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Oh Sher!   I'm so sorry you've having it so rough!!  They say it's always darkest before the dawn...but holy cow!!!  I sure hope you are in for some good news soon!!! HUGS!!!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Thinking Of You and Praying that you will be pain free soon. (((((HUGS))))) SherrieLynne

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

So sorry Susan.  That is frustrating.  Our Medical care in this country has gone way down.  I won't get started and on my soap box. So I better stop right there!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

jlparkmark

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am so sorry Sharon! Hang in there! You will get through this! Just be tough and know we are all praying for you!

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Awww Sher,  so sorry you had such a bad day yesterday.   Sure hope today is.better for you.   Sorry for all  the insurance hassle.  (((HUGS))).
***Berta***

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

(((SHER)))) I'm sorry to hear it's been rescheduled! How frustrating!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

wow-- that is super frustrating! Insurance really sucks -- but they have you over a barrel. you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Susan

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Oh Sher - so sorry to hear about your problems. Constant pain is terrible and to have to wait another whole month for the surgery AND put up with the pain...well, that's a nightmare! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee