Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Flashback Friday - 624
So, how many Cherries remember what these kids were trying to tell us?  Do you remember where they're from?  Image

Image          Image

Image       Image    

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Flashback Friday - 624
not familiar at all.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

ernstem

Cherry Cola

YES!!! LOVE!!! ImageImageImageImage I'm a former English teacher so what do you expect?! I will randomly start singing the songs too.

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Nope! No clue!! 
Image Image ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Schoolhouse Rock! :)  Loved Saturday morning cartoons.   This one is about exclamations.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

vaguely familiar but can't remember for sure.  What are they?

Flasher

Cherry Crush

These are kids from one of the Schoolhouse Rock sketches.  This particular skit was called "Interjections" and you can watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAX7Vk3JEw

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Schoolhouse Rock! is an American interstitial programming series of animated musical educational short films (and later, videos) that aired during the Saturday morning children's programming on the U.S. television network ABC. The topics covered included grammar, science, economics, history, mathematics, and civics. The series' original run lasted from 1973 to 1985.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Laura wrote:These are kids from one of the Schoolhouse Rock sketches.  This particular skit was called "Interjections" and you can watch it here:

Yes, interjections! That is the word I was missing. :)   
Laura

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Art_Teacher wrote:
Laura wrote:These are kids from one of the Schoolhouse Rock sketches.  This particular skit was called "Interjections" and you can watch it here:

Yes, interjections! That is the word I was missing. :)   

You say potato,  I say potato . . .   Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hahaha! School house rock! I LOVED watching those!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

OMG I LOVED SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK! I still just randomly break out sending Conjunction Junction and I'm just a Bill!!!! They need to bring it back to educate the youth again! 
~ Carissa ~

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

DolphinSoul wrote:OMG I LOVED SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK! I still just randomly break out sending Conjunction Junction and I'm just a Bill!!!! They need to bring it back to educate the youth again! 
Our teachers use them...you can buy the videos. :) 
Laura

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Art_Teacher wrote:
DolphinSoul wrote:OMG I LOVED SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK! I still just randomly break out sending Conjunction Junction and I'm just a Bill!!!! They need to bring it back to educate the youth again! 
Our teachers use them...you can buy the videos. :) 

I have them and used them with my kids!  My daughter got into them, my son detested them. Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nope!  Never heard of them!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Loved these!!!!
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Don't remember this at all.

ImageImage Image Image  

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Nope
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

I bought the entire "collection" and recently my 17 yo daughter asked me to watch them with her. I had the set on VHS once upon a time,  and my kids loved watching them. 

it's still the only way I remember the preamble to the Constitution! 
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Schoolhouse Rock! Loved those clips.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee