Central Indiana Ladies

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 47

Central Indiana Ladies

Post by Indy Scrapper »

Just in case you don't know the Heirloom Stamp show is at the Indiana State Fairgrounds this coming Saturday and Sunday.  Starts at 10:00 on Saturday and 11:00 on Sunday.  Tickets can be purchased at LLS for $6 or I think they are $8 at the door.  Ticket on Saturday gets you in on Sunday too.  If you go just Sunday the ticket is $6.

Bunch of us Happy Scrappers will be there with bells on.  You can recognize us as we will be wearing our club shirts.

Stop in at Creek Bank Creations and say hello to Julie Creek too.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Re: Central Indiana Ladies

Post by joannie »

WOW! I never heard of it! Sounds like fun!!!  I think I may go on Saturday!! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Indy Scrapper »

joannie wrote:WOW! I never heard of it! Sounds like fun!!!  I think I may go on Saturday!! 
Great Joannie, Happy Scrappers will be around look for us in our shirts.
Janie
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

Darn!!  We've got plans all weekend.  Sounds like fun!  Is anyone going to the Mega Meet in Novi, MI this year?
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

1scrappymom wrote:Darn!!  We've got plans all weekend.  Sounds like fun!  Is anyone going to the Mega Meet in Novi, MI this year?
Hi Shannon,  I have been thinking about going to Novi again.  Had a blast last year.  Trying to see who all from Indy wants to make the trip again.  Keep me updated if you are planning to go.   I really want to try and go.
 Image ImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

1scrappymom wrote:Darn!!  We've got plans all weekend.  Sounds like fun!  Is anyone going to the Mega Meet in Novi, MI this year?
 I would love to go but I'm pretty sure my DD's prom is that day.Image
- joannie

Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Indy Scrapper »

Was great seeing Joannie and Sandi last Saturday.  Sure hope you had plenty of money and plenty of fun.

I would like to hear more about the Novi trip.  Please keep me in that loop.
Janie
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

Indy Scrapper wrote:Was great seeing Joannie and Sandi last Saturday.  Sure hope you had plenty of money and plenty of fun.

It was so fun to see you and the Happy Scrappers too!! Sandi and I had fun!!!  I came home with some stamps, dies, paper, and magnet sheets!! Thanks so much for letting us know about it!!! Image
- joannie

Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Indy Scrapper »

joannie wrote:
Indy Scrapper wrote:Was great seeing Joannie and Sandi last Saturday.  Sure hope you had plenty of money and plenty of fun.

It was so fun to see you and the Happy Scrappers too!! Sandi and I had fun!!!  I came home with some stamps, dies, paper, and magnet sheets!! Thanks so much for letting us know about it!!! Image
Are you ladies going to any crop this coming weekend?  I am going to the No Frills Crop at St. Ann's church.  Wanted to go to Danville to Julie's crop but the price is getting a bit much.   
Janie
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

Yes, Jane we (Sandi, Julie, and I) are going to Danville this weekend. I love that it's so close!!  Have fun and let us know how you liked the no-frills-crop!
- joannie

1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

Indy Scrapper wrote:
joannie wrote:

Are you ladies going to any crop this coming weekend?  I am going to the No Frills Crop at St. Ann's church.  Wanted to go to Danville to Julie's crop but the price is getting a bit much.   
I didn't know about the crop this weekend or I would have probably tried to go.  I am definitely going to Novi, but probably only on Saturday.  I really enjoyed it last year.  I think you guys basically come right through Fort Wayne on the way to Novi, so if you want to come the night before and stay with me, you are welcome to.  We have plenty of room.  
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Indy Scrapper »

the No Frills crop was great.  I went for Thursday, Friday and most of today.  Small group, no frills, means just that.  You have a 6 foot table, you scrap and craft and clean up after yourself.  As this was held in a church on the south west side of Indy, we were done today.  

Will keep you posted on the next one.   Let me know what you thought of the Danville Crop.  I decided I didn't want to spend that kind of money this time around.  Hope you are having a great time
Janie

Return to “General Talk”