Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

A just curious question
What do your utilities usually run each month?  We have a set rate for water - $40.75, sewer - 40.74, trash - $27.80 plus city sales tax of 7%.  Our electric runs any where from $135 (summer) to $300.00 (winter).
Gail

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: A just curious question
we pay water quarterly and it is just over/under $200
we do not pay for trash pick up
electric runs anywhere from $220 (winter - we have oil heat and use the fireplace as much as possible) to the current $360 last month (running room AC's)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Our electric bill is pretty consistent -- averaging $195 per month.  Our house is all electric.  Our lowest electric bills are in September, October, and November when we are not using either the air conditioning or the heaters.  Our water bill averages $70 per month.  But, the sewer is a whole different ball game.  We can't make heads or tails out of how they figure the rates.  They say it's a combination of gallons used and "other factors".  Last month, our water bill was $74 and our sewer bill was $43.  This month's water bill was $77, but the sewer portion was $101.25!!!  Makes no sense!

Our trash pick up is $51 quarterly.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I am on budget billing for electric (air & electric appliances & lights )usually about 125-138. However Missouri passed the bill for electric rate raises so not sure what it will go up to when that goes in effect. I also have budget billing for gas(heat and hot water heater) it is at 120 this year. Sewer set at 65 and water from about 25-30.
Susan

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

we have 2016 sq ft and pay 200 and under for summer months (77 degrees) and highest winter is usually close to $300.
we have a septic tank, so no sewer bills, water is from a well, and we don't have trash pickup, we live too far off the road to drag it to the road would be a hastle.
no city taxes. 
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

We live in an area with high property taxes, don't pay for trash (included in taxes), water is cheap about 14 a month, electricity around 80-100 a month, we're on oil heat which is expensive (depending on how cold it gets in the fall/winter can run $3,000+ just for the season)

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

our house is all electric, no gas at all.  We do the monthly average thing and it is $105.00 a month.  Garbage is 58.00 for two months.  Water is on a meter and ranges from about 45.00 in winter for two months and up to 85.00 for two months in summer. Sewer is about 50.00 a month though. 

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

My utilities are:
  • Sewer $55.65 month​
  • Water - $0.00 - we have a well
  • Gas (hot water heater only) - $18.00 month
  • Fuel Oil (winter only) - $100.00 month
  • Electric $75.00, Summer $100.00, Winter month
  • Garbage $22.00 month 
Our fuel oil and electric can be a lot higher depending on how cold summer/winter we have here in MN.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Niki

Cherry Cola

Gas/Electric summer- $30 (yes you read that right we have solar)
Gas/Electric winter- $150 (goes up because heat is on gas)
Trash - $45
Water $100-$150 depends on month
Nicole
Image Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

We live in CT... sigh.

Electric - monthly payments of $240 on budget plan
Heat - was oil, now we use a pellet stove and pay about $1,200 a year 
Water - we have a well
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Electricity is about $350-$400 in the summer months (July-September) and $200-$250 the rest of the year.  Living in the desert with an electric company monopoly sucks.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee