Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: Peek-a-boo!
Thanks Christine! It's a work in progress :) As for you removing the ex's junk... just think of it as a "cleansing"!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Hey Trish!!!  I want to see pictures of that new room!!!  Can't wait to have you back back and ready to scrap!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

debamas

Wild Cherry

MOM2SNOX wrote:Nicely done mgehrke! I used my son's room for awhile too but then... somehow the room shrunk (that's my story and I'm sticking with it) so I had to expand. ;P

LOL, will remember this! I do believe that's what happened to mine. Go figure!
Debbie

debamas

Wild Cherry

joannie wrote:Now...this is not how it looks at the moment...this is how it looks when I'm not scrapping! Image
I love my peg board and my cubes that DH made me! The counter tops that DH picked up, are great because I can roll iris carts under them. I also face a window when I'm working! Love the natural light. 

Good luck on your new space! Can't wait to see it.

I"m drooling over this!
Debbie

debamas

Wild Cherry

MOM2SNOX wrote:Ok, so here's where I am at the moment... everything has been moved downstairs to the family room. One side of the room is still full of "stuff" that needs to be thrown away, sold or given to Goodwill. I won't show you that side... it's too embarrassing to share! LOL!
Image Image

Wow, nice system you have there! The cabinets, the wall, your cubes! Awesome.
Debbie

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Love the pegboard Joannie! I found a couple large pieces as well and will be putting them up on the wall soon!

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Welcome back Trish!  I can't see your pics of your room, but will be able to tonight. So your new scrappy area is more or less permanent?  Will you have people over often?  I'm so jealous!!

Love your rooms Joannie and Mildred and Brandy and anyone I missed!!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Thanks need2scrap! It is permanent and as soon as the entire room is complete, I will be holding crops at the house :) I found an eight foot long table that will go in the middle of the room and should accommodate at least 4-6 people comfortably! As soon as I download the pics, I will share them as well!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 ~ I LOVE that the outlet is already in the closet! That's perfect! I found an eight foot table with slanted working space and a catch-edge to prevent embellishments and whatnot from falling off. It has a section in the middle where I will run a long power strip!
Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Welcome back to the board :)  Can't wait to catch up with you!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

xmashall2

Cherry Picker

Mox2snox Thanks for posting the pictures.  That tool box topper (with all the little pullouts) may be just one I need to get my charms, and little things in an order that I can find something without going into 3 rooms. 
June

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee