Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: Let's Chat
beachlover wrote:glad to see a couple Cherries that have been MIA a while...  so have any of you kept up with your scrapping or has life gotten too crazy for you?

I still hold monthly crops.  But...while they all scrapbook I am usually sewing on Girl Scout patches or catching up on paperwork.  I'm TRYING to get rid of some of my volunteer gigs so I can do stuff I like again...

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I still collect supplies.....does that count??  I need a couple of months to organize; I've been buying a lot of organization items.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

That has to count for something, Jan!  I have to say - just being on this board and reading some of the threads is giving me the bug to be crafty...

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

craftyfool wrote:That has to count for something, Jan!  I have to say - just being on this board and reading some of the threads is giving me the bug to be crafty...
There are lots of monthly challenges and people can jump on at any time to host a new challenge! AND NO DRAMA!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I'm so used to FB, why isn't there a gosh darn LIKE button here.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

I'm home.
Spent the day trying to get quotes/appointments to get DS#2's car fixed.  Someone did a nasty job of "keying" it last weekend.
But have also been somewhat productive (finally) putting up curtain rods and some curtains.  Need to go back to BB&B tomorrow and get a different length for the ones I bought.
Oh - and drinking wine.....
:)

Cielle

ImageImage Image

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Janshotgun wrote:I'm so used to FB, why isn't there a gosh darn LIKE button here.

LMAO!  I've tried clicking it a couple times too...they should install one!!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

beachlover wrote:
milmomma wrote:Just got done cooking dinner. Gotta run out to the store in a bit. Image
hey stranger!!! 
Howdy!

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I'm just finishing up supper; have coffee brewing--that's the strongest beverage here, lol.

Hi to everybody!
Kim

Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

average_kim wrote:I'm just finishing up supper; have coffee brewing--that's the strongest beverage here, lol.

Hi to everybody!
Hi Kim....you are just in time.  You can take over for me since I need to start getting ready for bed.  ImageImageImage
Of course with my insomnia, if you are all still chatting in two or three hours, I'll probably be back. Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I don't know why it isn't letting me quote, but glad you made it, Cielle!  That stinks about your ds's car.  Enjoy some wine and chat away. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I'm back from the store and will be hanging out here and prepping for dinner tomorrow.  Where does the time go? 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Just got home from Band Camp with DD.

Maybe work on some unfinished layouts.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Hello everyone!  

I've been so MIA from scrapbooking.  Haven't done anything since my cruise in April of this year.  Sad, I know.  But my scraproom is still filling up, as I can't help but keep buying stuff.  :)

Laurie

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Vegging in front of the TV after getting groceries and some canning supplies!  And then did 3 batches of peach jam!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Janshotgun wrote:I still collect supplies.....does that count??  I need a couple of months to organize; I've been buying a lot of organization items.
Me too. I am always organizing. My dad was here and bought me some storage containers. and shelving a few months ago! 
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Been chatting with my friend. She is becoming like a daughter to me. She was sent back to Las Vegas. I am so sad and she will lose her pone as of tomorrow.ImageImage  Going to work on a package for her this week.  OH and Dh and I just had brownies from scratch.  My mom's recipe.Image
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee