Anyone else can't sleep?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Anyone else can't sleep?

Post by JillinIN »

I'm so excited about tomorrow and I've been working away all night getting my house in order so I can play without guilt tomorrow.
Then I was picking paper to go with photos and organizing cricut cartridges and DH saw the count down at the top of the ACOT screen and said, "So are you just going to stay up until the crop starts?" lol
It's 2:28 a.m. here, maybe I should go to bed. Image
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
lewisbaby
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 233

Re: Anyone else can't sleep?

Post by lewisbaby »

I can't sleep either. I'm so wired. This will be my first crop in like 4 years, so I'm super excited. I've been pulling out my items for the Use Your Stash Challenge and making some page kits. 
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I need to sleep... lol. I have a crop at 8 am. Not going to be much good in the am. I got one layout done today at this crop. That's a new record for me, lol. There's so much going on the next couple of days, I'm excited! It's good to know that there are still enough of us interested in scrapping for there to be a special day, right?
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 87

Post by ratgirl »

I'm here, too, just as I predicted I would be. I just don't have much talent when it comes to falling asleep. I'm psyched about tomorrow and trying to make sure I'm all caught up on the activities on the message board before we kick it into high gear and scrap in real time tomorrow. :) 

I've noticed after reading everyone's posts in the topics I've hit so far that there seem to be a lot of chihuahua "moms" in the group. Glad I'm in good company!
Celticrose
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Celticrose »

I am making myself think about sleeping...it's 3:40 am and I still have things to pack for the morning (Lmcgill and I are going to an all day crop).  We always take too much because we never get around to planning specific projects ahead of time.  I am going to make a list of things to grab in the morning and then hopefully fall asleep quickly.  See you all when the fun begins!
ImageImageImage
ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 87

Post by ratgirl »

celticrose wrote:I am making myself think about sleeping...it's 3:40 am and I still have things to pack for the morning (Lmcgill and I are going to an all day crop).  We always take too much because we never get around to planning specific projects ahead of time.  I am going to make a list of things to grab in the morning and then hopefully fall asleep quickly.  See you all when the fun begins!
Have fun at your crop! Are they doing anything special to celebrate NSD?
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

I actually went to bed last night, but, am now up much earlier than needed! Its like christmas morning excitement :)
- Jillian

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

jrrah4903 wrote:I actually went to bed last night, but, am now up much earlier than needed! Its like christmas morning excitement :)
good morning, Jullian. Merry NSD!!!Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrapsteph
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 425

Post by scrapsteph »

I am at a weekend crop and have been up since 4!   Let the scrap fun occur
Stephanie

ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

I woke up about two hours sooner than I needed to. UGH! No crop for me today....work event/guest speaker all day. It should be fun though. So I jumped onto ACOT to see who else was up early!
sakura-panda
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 48

Post by sakura-panda »

I woke up at 3 am, told myself I had to get up a 4 so might as well go back to sleep. Then I woke up at 4:30 and remembered that today is Saturday. I should have just stayed up. Image

DH is working today, and his alarm was set for 5:15, so I stayed in bed, figuring I'd get up when he left. When his alarm went off, he got up and reset it for 5:30. He did get up then, and I must have drifted off to sleep because I didn't wake up again until 6:30, when he left. 

My oldest is still asleep and, since I got up late, I just put the kids' jeans in the dryer -- it will be another hour before that is done and I can dress them and ship them to Grandma's house! 

For now I'm making some coffee, cruising the board, and looking at photos. I'm both excited to start scrapbooking (have been out of it for a little while) and worried that I won't be able to stop when I get started (which is why I'm puttering until the kids leave. Image) The ticker is showing 2 hours and 6 minutes, so I don't have much time to get rid of them. LOL
~ Katie ~

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Several of you are at in person crops! Hooray! Do enjoy! I tried to go to bed, fell asleep about 12 but ds woke me at 0400. Went back to sleep, getting up now! Usually with this little sleep, I'm dragging, but so excited this morning that I jumped right up! Watch, tomorrow for work, I'll be hitting that snooze over and again.
Debbie

JillinIN
Cherry Cola

Post by JillinIN »

I'm so ready to start scraping. In spite of being up so late I had no trouble popping out of bed this morning!
I'm excited for all of you who are going to "in-person" crops and for all of us who will be cropping together here at ACOT!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

I Tweeted at 1:45 and I was up for at least another hour after that.:
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, my, Jill, hope you got some sleep!  I woke up at 7 am (which is very unusual for a Saturday).  So I'm excited, too!  LOL
JillinIN
Cherry Cola

Post by JillinIN »

sdwhru wrote:Oh, my, Jill, hope you got some sleep!  I woke up at 7 am (which is very unusual for a Saturday).  So I'm excited, too!  LOL
I feel pretty well rested right now, but I may be  super tired by tonight!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 593

Post by Shutterbug »

I did not see this post until now. I have been up since 3 am. Today is a busy day. Wanted to stay home and scrap but we are going to the Utah Scouting EXpp, A Baseball game  etc. Will be off creating more memories to scrap.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Shutterbug wrote:I did not see this post until now. I have been up since 3 am. Today is a busy day. Wanted to stay home and scrap but we are going to the Utah Scouting EXpp, A Baseball game  etc. Will be off creating more memories to scrap.

I loved working with the boys in scouting. Enjoy the day. Yes, you'll have more pics, for sure and at least the challenges will still be up for the week.
Debbie

Return to “General Talk”