Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: NSD Cherry Chat HERE!!!
jrrah4903 wrote:Hello there , got home much later than expected picking up dd, whats up?
Hi Jillian!! 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

jrrah4903 wrote:Hello there , got home much later than expected picking up dd, whats up?

Hi Jillian

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

JillinIN wrote:
ajkulig wrote:Hi, I'm lurking because I am still at the "in real life crop" I am about to turn in my first entry. It's the name tags we're all wearing. I am totally staring at everyone else's chest to see if theirs is awesome. LOL
lol!! Is it a scrap it southern style crop? I went to one in February and we had a name tag contest!! 
No, it's Croppin' on the Coast LOL
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Hello :)  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

beachlover

Cherry Addict

JillinIN wrote:
debamas wrote: 
Sabra Greek yogurt dip is good, we got a free sample at a volleyball tournament. Opadipity by Litehouse  Chipotle ranch is really good. I bet your homemade is better!!
I love all the Sabra humus flavors and wanted to try the greek yogurt but recently there was a recall from Sabra and I had to ./23
+hrow 2 containers away!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

beachlover wrote:
Christi_S wrote:I'm trying to pack for a 4-day crop next weekend. Do you think I can just dump my whole scrap room in my car???
ugh, 4 days?  you may need all  of it!  and if you do, that means you get a lot done!  I always overpack!
I have a hard time not bringing everything I own.  Good luck on packing :)  It will work out! 

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

CarrieG wrote:
emmapaige wrote:Made the mistake of starting to watch last night's Greys so I'm probably done chatting for the night! Sorry!! 

I have NEVER watched even ONE episode of that show.....cray cray eh?

I've watched a little, because my kids were watching. I can see how people get sucked in and don't want to miss it! 

Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I was determined to pack for the 3 day crop I am at right now--light.
But I completely gave up on that idea at about midnight when I had to be up in 5 hours. Image
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

debamas wrote:
Never attended a long crop like that. How would one pack? BTW, is it held close to you or are you traveling a distance to this? I'd love to travel somewhere one day but have some time to explore new resturants, scrap stores if any.
Hey Debbie,

it's in vero beach, fl - about an hour from me.  Where is Milton Florida? I'm in rockledge - on the space coast.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:
JillinIN wrote:
debamas wrote:  
Sabra Greek yogurt dip is good, we got a free sample at a volleyball tournament. Opadipity by Litehouse  Chipotle ranch is really good. I bet your homemade is better!!
I love all the Sabra humus flavors and wanted to try the greek yogurt but recently there was a recall from Sabra and I had to ./23
+hrow 2 containers away!

oh that's not good. where you able to get your money back or just didn't bother?  I never take food back, even if it's outdated when I buy it and I discover it at home. I always mean to and I feel frustrated that the store had outdated food in the case, but I don't get around to taking it back.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

sorry!!!  I am not a whacko poster here, Lily decided she wanted to "cuddle" ---  I cannot cuddle with a 75 lb bony, leggy, hyper Lab!  she lays across me and licks my face or puts her head against my cheek and my heart melts as I can't catch my breathe! -------goof -ball!-

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

I wish there was a "LIKE" button on this chat like on FacebookFacebook
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

ajkulig wrote:
JillinIN wrote:
ajkulig wrote:Hi, I'm lurking because I am still at the "in real life crop" I am about to turn in my first entry. It's the name tags we're all wearing. I am totally staring at everyone else's chest to see if theirs is awesome. LOL
lol!! Is it a scrap it southern style crop? I went to one in February and we had a name tag contest!! 
No, it's Croppin' on the Coast LOL

Oh, that sounds like a blast!! Are you having a good time? Are people talking more?
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:sorry!!!  I am not a whacko poster here, Lily decided she wanted to "cuddle" ---  I cannot cuddle with a 75 lb bony, leggy, hyper Lab!  she lays across me and licks my face or puts her head against my cheek and my heart melts as I can't catch my breathe! -------goof -ball!-
lol. aren't dogs the best!! I've got two and the smaller one, even though she's around 45 pounds thinks she's a lap dog!! 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

emmapaige wrote:Made the mistake of starting to watch last night's Greys so I'm probably done chatting for the night! Sorry!! 
LA LA LA....  I don't want to hear what happens, I want to be surprised, lol!!!
Have a good night! 

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

beachlover wrote:sorry!!!  I am not a whacko poster here, Lily decided she wanted to "cuddle" ---  I cannot cuddle with a 75 lb bony, leggy, hyper Lab!  she lays across me and licks my face or puts her head against my cheek and my heart melts as I can't catch my breathe! -------goof -ball!-
ha... I just had some love time with my boys.  They kept looking at me all sappy!   

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:
LA LA LA....  I don't want to hear what happens, I want to be surprised, lol!!!
Have a good night! 
don't log on to yahoo!! They had a major spoiler on the newsfeed earlier. I thought how mad I'd be if I was a greys follower and hadn't seen it yet! 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

okay, I am finally caught up...  only took 45 minutes!  first ds came over so I fed him dinner, then Lily on me...  whew!

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I need to go make a card. Tomorrow's my aunts 80th birthday party. I can't go because of DD volleyball tournament, but I'm sending her some scrappy goodies and a homemade card.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I had to leave to eat - missed 4 pages of chat - what did I miss?

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee