Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: NSD Cherry Chat HERE!!!
debamas wrote:
suewho372 wrote:Yes I'm laying in bed watching tv and chatting. I won't last too long I get up a bit after 5 so I go to bed early too. I get to sleep in an hour tomorrow!! Yay

You'll be getting sleepy soon then. Do you ever drift off with your tablet on your lap? I do all the time...like reading a book...my eyes just shut down. Enjoy the extra hour in the morn of sleep!

i would love to have a tablet! I'm on my phone! I have a laptop but was too lazy to get it out tonight!! I've been cleaning - laundry- grocery shopping until I remembered the chat tonight!!

Susan

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Christi_S wrote:I'm trying to pack for a 4-day crop next weekend. Do you think I can just dump my whole scrap room in my car???
ugh, 4 days?  you may need all  of it!  and if you do, that means you get a lot done!  I always overpack!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

CarrieG wrote:
beachlover wrote:
suewho372 wrote:Haven't heard of that one Jill- sounds interesting! 
sure  does and in NJ you have to buy alcohol in a liquor store Image PIA when you have 10 store to go to in one day!!!

In OR you only can by hard liquor in the state run liquor stores.....beer and wine can be bought anywhere else that sells liquids..LOL

We were going to pick up a bottle of wine in a walmart in Kentucky and they had beer, but no wine!  
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

JillinIN wrote:
debamas wrote:  
Sabra Greek yogurt dip is good, we got a free sample at a volleyball tournament. Opadipity by Litehouse  Chipotle ranch is really good. I bet your homemade is better!!
I'd like to try something different though. I'll check out my grocers. Did you read the suggestion of vanilla yogurt, pnut butter an cinnamon? I just might use NSD to try some new dips. If only someone else could come over and scrap with me. Image and I could share it..
Debbie

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Made the mistake of starting to watch last night's Greys so I'm probably done chatting for the night! Sorry!! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:
Christi_S wrote:I'm trying to pack for a 4-day crop next weekend. Do you think I can just dump my whole scrap room in my car???
ugh, 4 days?  you may need all  of it!  and if you do, that means you get a lot done!  I always overpack!
I always over pack too. I'm so afraid I'll need something and not have it! 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

emmapaige wrote:Made the mistake of starting to watch last night's Greys so I'm probably done chatting for the night! Sorry!! 
Enjoy!!! 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:Made the mistake of starting to watch last night's Greys so I'm probably done chatting for the night! Sorry!! 

I have NEVER watched even ONE episode of that show.....cray cray eh?

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

beachlover wrote:
I always overpack too! Last year I did like 70 pages!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

debamas

Wild Cherry

JillinIN wrote:
CarrieG wrote:
We were going to pick up a bottle of wine in a walmart in Kentucky and they had beer, but no wine!  
Our county has just in recent years voted to become wet. We have to get our hard liquor from liquor stores. Wine, beer can be bought in the grocers. None sold on Sunday though.
Debbie

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

debamas wrote:
JillinIN wrote:
debamas wrote:  
Sabra Greek yogurt dip is good, we got a free sample at a volleyball tournament. Opadipity by Litehouse  Chipotle ranch is really good. I bet your homemade is better!!
I'd like to try something different though. I'll check out my grocers. Did you read the suggestion of vanilla yogurt, pnut butter an cinnamon? I just might use NSD to try some new dips. If only someone else could come over and scrap with me. Image and I could share it..
I didn't see that. That sounds awesome!!! I wish we were closer. I'd love to scrap with you! 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

messa09

Cherry Blossom

I have been trying to work on not over packing for crops, it's not going well. The last one I went to was 3 days and I tried to limit the number of bags I took, well that lasted well until I forgot a few things at home that I wanted and came back with 2 more bags...oops.

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

debamas wrote:Our county has just in recent years voted to become wet. We have to get our hard liquor from liquor stores. Wine, beer can be bought in the grocers. None sold on Sunday though.
We can't buy it here on sunday either. 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Hi, I'm lurking because I am still at the "in real life crop" I am about to turn in my first entry. It's the name tags we're all wearing. I am totally staring at everyone else's chest to see if theirs is awesome. LOL
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

JillinIN wrote:
debamas wrote:Our county has just in recent years voted to become wet. We have to get our hard liquor from liquor stores. Wine, beer can be bought in the grocers. None sold on Sunday though.
We can't buy it here on sunday either. 
liquor stores are closed here on sundays but you can buy beer or wine in the stores........im suspecting OR was NEVER a prohibition state..hehe

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

messa09 wrote:I have been trying to work on not over packing for crops, it's not going well. The last one I went to was 3 days and I tried to limit the number of bags I took, well that lasted well until I forgot a few things at home that I wanted and came back with 2 more bags...oops.
lol. I've done that! funny how if you have to go back for something you always find way more that you think you might need.Image

Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

JillinIN wrote:
beachlover wrote:

I always over pack too. I'm so afraid I'll need something and not have it! 
Never attended a long crop like that. How would one pack? BTW, is it held close to you or are you traveling a distance to this? I'd love to travel somewhere one day but have some time to explore new resturants, scrap stores if any.
Debbie

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Hello there , got home much later than expected picking up dd, whats up?
- Jillian

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

ajkulig wrote:Hi, I'm lurking because I am still at the "in real life crop" I am about to turn in my first entry. It's the name tags we're all wearing. I am totally staring at everyone else's chest to see if theirs is awesome. LOL
lol!! Is it a scrap it southern style crop? I went to one in February and we had a name tag contest!! 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

JillinIN wrote:
messa09 wrote:I have been trying to work on not over packing for crops, it's not going well. The last one I went to was 3 days and I tried to limit the number of bags I took, well that lasted well until I forgot a few things at home that I wanted and came back with 2 more bags...oops.

lol. I've done that! funny how if you have to go back for something you always find way more that you think you might need.Image

I've had to run down to local stores and purchase stuff to take a class that I didn't have my own stuff for! Of course there are vendors too that I can't resist either. Yep, need an extra bag just to bring back home supplies with.
Debbie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee