Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I Now Know Who My Camera Thief Is!!!
I  brought some things up to the ranch to work on my SBC layout due today.  I went into a chest I have in my room where I house some embellies.  Once again my heart skipped a beat and I shuttered!  This weekend has been the first weekend since Larry has been sick I've been to the ranch.  Been doing some purging of just stuff at Angleton home.  Still have more to do.  Two hours before I left the last time I was here, I checked the chest for my camera as I often store it there.  Not there. The last time I had seen it was in my car here at the ranch.  I opened the chest yesterday morning and there was my camera!  And my travel drives safe and sound.  Darn Poltergeist!  For those of you new to the board since I wrote about my ghostly protector this is for sure my third time he is playing with my mind.  First time was a die and banned him from my Scrapbooking Supplies and Tools.  Second one was banning him from the channel changer that he took 36 hours before the 2012 Olympics.  In fact I threatened to ask him to leave if he didn't return it!  I literally start to cry yesterday and told my friend thank you and he was not to touch my camera or anything associated with it, photos, or travel drives.  

interesting since Lynn moved to ranch she has seen him,but I have not.  Both of us feel the same way about him as our protector.  He likes to throw parties for friends, I have often heard laughter and voices from the living room as I drift off to sleep.  Lynn asked me, 'Did you ever feel like someone else lives here?'  And that lead to our first discussion about him.

Now I wonder what he takes next.

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I Now Know Who My Camera Thief Is!!!
I am glad your camera et. al. is safe!

My brothers and I have a spirit friend.  We have known her since my dad bought a house after my parents divorce.  She lived there as long as he did, and to this day she still visits all 4 of us in our own homes.  Harmless, but can be a bit of a prankster, sometimes we think that she pals around with my dad.  My girls can feel her, but my step daughter and husband cannot.  Same with my brothers' spouses and kids.
~Sarah~

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Lol, maybe he didn't didn't think it was a prank, but putting it where it belonged! Glad everything is safe and sound.
Kim

Image Image  

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm so glad that you found it!! We had a ghost in the house where I grew up. I don't remember ever hearing mom say that he moved things but we sure heard him and saw him a few times. Kinda cool but kinda creepy too! Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

We had a spirit in our house that would hide things from us.  Barb is a psychic and she used to see and feel him a lot. He was the original owner of our home who had died in the house in the bathtub.  Our niece and others have seen him and he used to pester our Scottish Terrier, Ceilidh.

There are still a few things missing that we never have found in the 20 years we've lived here.
Image Charlene

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee