Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Happy Saturday January 10!!
Happy Saturday, Cherries!

I'm super happy today because it is my first of three days off!  DH and I got up with the chickens this morning.  He's on call this weekend, so he had to go check to make sure everything was going good at work - so we decided to get up and have breakfast together at the local grocery store.  They have a really good breakfast and on Saturday, you can't beat the price.  Eggs (fixed however you like), choice of bacon/sausage/ham, biscuit and gravy,hash browns and french toast sticks for $2.19!  Or you can get it without the hash browns and french toast sticks for $1.99!  They also have a great hash brown casserole - so I had that and DH had the breakfast special.  He went to work for about an hour after breakfast and I went to Michael's to look at frames.  I'm back home and have started to scrap! 

We will be spending the rest of the day at home - provided he doesn't get called out for work.  Tennessee plays basketball (men's) today at 2, so I'll watch that while I scrap.  Trying to figure out what to do for dinner - but no ideas...

What fun do you have planned for today?
Rebecca

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Happy Saturday January 10!!
now im HUNGRY...LOL
I had to get up early..........middle dd has her last day of training today.....this afternoon she will be a nationally certified peer mediator.........this was something her older sister did in high school/college and the program just started back up.....she was one of two seniors chosen to get the certification  :)  she is excited.
so far this morning I have paid bills and done a few chores.....still have some of my reg Saturday junk to get done....grrrrr  laundry etc.......but I don't mind I guess....we have fog again AND rain so its a good reason to blast the radio and putz away on things.  I am hoping to scrap today....it has eluded me most of the week....but I have everything for a challenge sitting out on my desk and I would like to clean my desk...haha

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Had planned on taking down the trees and Christmas decorations, but really don't want to.  I didn't get to enjoy them as much as I wanted.  Other than that, I planned on getting all of the income tax papers and receipts ready to go.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Here I am doing laundry and trying to clean off my desk etc. BUT would rather just hang here.  MY DH is doing a few hours of overtime today.  He gets off ant noon and then we will walk up to have lunch when he gets home.   I look forward to spending time with him. I hope to scrap or play in mu supplies too. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Got soup in the crock pot for dinner; printing out pics for scrapping. Now if I can just get motivated. The front living room is my scrapbooking area and it is cold in there. My desk is right in front of a window and it is drafty.  If it gets too cold, I guess I will pass and go read instead.  Barb is relaxing in her recliner, taking a nap.
Image Charlene

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I've been washing towels and doing my usual weekend cruise of my favorite digi sites. Picked up another great Frozen themed kit, this one geared for Frozen birthday parties. Perfect since that was the theme for Maddie's birthday. Then I have to clean up the mess on my desk and I really need to work on my closet and some drawer reorg in my room today. I don't know if I'm feelin' it tho lol. It's really cold out again today, so I'm glad to just stay inside in my warm, cozy house.

ImageImage Image Image  

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I've been feeling lazy here.  After work I just plopped on the couch and relaxed.  I have been doing paperwork and cleaning out my craft room.  Somehow this week it became the pit stop for everything.  I ran and got another shelf to put my paper on , so I will be hanging that - correction - husband will be hanging that sometime in the next week.  I've decided to reorganize my craft room.  I get tired of it always the same, even thought it is pretty the way it is.  I'm going to re-paint the walls a different color.  Right now they're red, but I think I want a light turquoise or gray.  I'll keep the red and black accents for sure.
Melissa

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hey cherries. Been busy today. Got groceries, more boxes and packing stuff. Then went to att and checked to see if our new home is in their network for internet. Yep and tv. $110 for higher speed Internet than what we have with 300 channels. Set it up for Feb 2nd. Got a new phone, a free tablet and a new plan. Better plan and better phone with $30 less a month! Sweet!! Can't beat that!!! Then we got dog food and ate dinner at our fave pizza place. Bought more wine too. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I did very lil scrapping today.  I just didn't have the heart for it.  But it was a busy day - laundry, putting up the last of Christmas stuff, etc., cleaning out of the house (started on the spring cleaning).  Getting ready to start working on the bathroom so also had to work on getting it packed up.  Hope everyone has a great restful weekend!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee