Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The Stockings are Hung
It is close to 2am.  I have just finished putting bows on the presents and placing them 'artfully' under the tree.  The stockings are stuffed and hung.  I have taken many photos, maybe one or two will come out decent...lol.  DH and DD are sleeping and I am watching Bing Crosby's White Christmas for the second time.  I cry at the end every time I see it.

Merry Christmas to my ONLINE family!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: The Stockings are Hung
I remember those days well. Late night wrapping... I was done before midnight - but I don't have any little kids, so no toys to wrap (except a few for the grandies).  Merry Christmas to you Karen and to all cherries and their families!

Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

ImageMerry Christmas!  It it is almost 3 am  her. I am unable to sleep so here I sm.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Good morning and Merry Christmas my cherry friends. I hope all of you have a wonderful day.Image
  Image Image Image Image Image

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Merry Christmas!!
Jeannette

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

the presents re unwrapped and cleaned up, breakfast is done and cleaned up. 

We have not family or friends to visit.  Trying to think of something to make today 'special'.  Family does not seem too enthusiastic about going to the movies which is a BIG TREAT for us...

Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I miss those days! Just me and Barb now for Christmas.  Kids have their lives and we'll see some of them later in the week. Stepdaughter and family were here last night. Grandson Jon cried when he got the canvas of him and his late dad. Couldn't stop hugging me for it. That made my evening.
Image Charlene

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Merry Christmas! No kids here so I was able to fill the stockings and put the presents out as I wrapped them over the past few weeks.Which is good since we had a party last night at our house for our Christmas Eve Seafood dinner.

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Merry Christmas, everyone!!! Image

We had our Christmas get together on Sunday so it's just DH and I here today. We just returned from seeing what the 'local' grandkids got this morning. Our other kids/grandkids live 2 hours south and 1 hour north of us. DH and I are headed to see The Hobbit later today and I'm just planning on scrapping this afternoon while watching A Christmas Story. My favorite all-time movie! Always lots of funnies! ImageImage

Have a wonderful day, all!
Image Image ImageImage

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Merry Christmas! Just having breakfast here - very low key day with just the 3 of us. No traveling for us this year, but sent lots of Christmas Eve greetings via facebook to our Michigan relatives. Probably send a text to everyone today and make a few phone calls. At least the rain has passed and we have a sunny day with blue skies. I'm hoping to scrap today as dinner is all prepared for later.

Special Holiday Wishes to ACOTKristin, Brandon, Heidi, Michelle, Clint, Deb, Rachel, Cathy, Candice, Austin! Thank you for all you do to make our crafting experiences wonderful and provide this online forum for all of us Cherries!

Love,
Bonnie

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

debamas

Wild Cherry

Merry Christmas from me and Bibi! Quiet here today but we'll go to my Mom and Dad's later. My 3 sons celebrated with us last night and such a delight watching the grands open their gifts. Bibi called me first thing this morning to wish us a Merry Christmas. You probably don't know that she has been in the hospital again. Flu and pneumonia got her pretty good. Fighting the Cancer has her weakened enough so this has not been a good thing. BUT, she is out of ICU, off Isolation and on the floor. Saw a beautiful pic of her grandkids all piled around her on the bed yesterday. Hopefully she'll be back home later this week.

Wishing everyone on ACOT health, happiness and a Very Merry Christmas!

Love, Debbie and Bibi

Debbie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Oh Debbie, I hadn't known that about Bibi! Lots of prayers and good wishes headed south....

I was up until 4am wrapping gifts. The month has been so crazy I didn't even finish shopping until yesterday afternoon. And that was on no sleep since I had worked the night before. Surprisingly enough, the stores weren't even very crowded! I felt kind of bad, not feeling like I had gotten them very much. But the kids are older now and giving their own gifts, and everyone had lots to open and have fun with. My son made me the most incredible origami swan...I'll get pictures of it and post when I get a chance. My son's girlfriend had spent much of her childhood in foster care, and remarked she hadn't had a stocking in probably 8 years or so...and she's only 18! So she got one, and even got a little teary eyed with it. Everyone got marshmallow shooters, so I can envision some fun outdoors later in the weekend. The kids are gone to their dad's now....DH and I got a nap in this afternoon with absolutely peace in the house. It's been a wonderful day....just have to work tonight and then I get 3 days off!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

debamas wrote:Merry Christmas from me and Bibi! Quiet here today but we'll go to my Mom and Dad's later. My 3 sons celebrated with us last night and such a delight watching the grands open their gifts. Bibi called me first thing this morning to wish us a Merry Christmas. You probably don't know that she has been in the hospital again. Flu and pneumonia got her pretty good. Fighting the Cancer has her weakened enough so this has not been a good thing. BUT, she is out of ICU, off Isolation and on the floor. Saw a beautiful pic of her grandkids all piled around her on the bed yesterday. Hopefully she'll be back home later this week.

Love, Debbie and Bibi

I also didn't know that she was hospitalized again!  Please tell her that good thoughts are coming her way! 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Merry Christmas everyone!

Bibi - I pray you continue to improve and get out of the hospital soon.  I'm sorry you had to spend your holidays there.  Yuk.  

We had a good Christmas, just me, my husband and kids.  I had to work this morning, and got off at 11.  I didn't get much sleep, maybe a couple of hours. On top of staying up later to finish putting gifts out and stuffing stockings, the noise from all the fireworks and gun shootings kept me awake.  Every time I'd start to drift off - BANG!!! That and the upset neighbors dogs barking and the car alarms going off.  Fun stuff.  Not.  It is getting worse every year.  

Melissa

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Laura wrote:
debamas wrote:Merry Christmas from me and Bibi! Quiet here today but we'll go to my Mom and Dad's later. My 3 sons celebrated with us last night and such a delight watching the grands open their gifts. Bibi called me first thing this morning to wish us a Merry Christmas. You probably don't know that she has been in the hospital again. Flu and pneumonia got her pretty good. Fighting the Cancer has her weakened enough so this has not been a good thing. BUT, she is out of ICU, off Isolation and on the floor. Saw a beautiful pic of her grandkids all piled around her on the bed yesterday. Hopefully she'll be back home later this week.

Love, Debbie and Bibi

I also didn't know that she was hospitalized again!  Please tell her that good thoughts are coming her way! 

Same here! Send my prayers/hugs to Bibi please!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee