Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Lost my grandfather yesterday
koala1966 wrote:I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Brandi, I am so sorry to hear this.  Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Shutterbug wrote:Brandi, I am so sorry to hear this.  Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 

Thank you Kimber
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh Brandy, I am so sorry to hear this. Even when they live long and live well, it's difficult to say goodbye. I lost my dad around the holidays (dec. 23) and I have my mom to thank for helping us all remember how much he loved Christmas and how important it would be to him to not lose that excitement and happy time because of the pain of his death. I can't express how grateful I am for that. The holidays have always been a huge deal in our family. Even during the rough years when the family was falling apart, we put down our anger, hurt, and arguments for the season--or at least did the very best we could to keep the peace and enjoy this special time of year. 

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this, and I hope you have loads of great memories of your grandfather that you can enjoy. My thoughts are with you. I know how it is to feel deep loss during such a time of celebration.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

So sorry to read this Brandy :( HUGS!
- Jillian

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

So sorry for your loss, Brandy.  I'll be praying for you and your family.  It's so hard, especially close to the holidays.  Hope all goes well with getting him here and with the arrangements . . . 
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ratgirl wrote:Oh Brandy, I am so sorry to hear this. Even when they live long and live well, it's difficult to say goodbye. I lost my dad around the holidays (dec. 23) and I have my mom to thank for helping us all remember how much he loved Christmas and how important it would be to him to not lose that excitement and happy time because of the pain of his death. I can't express how grateful I am for that. The holidays have always been a huge deal in our family. Even during the rough years when the family was falling apart, we put down our anger, hurt, and arguments for the season--or at least did the very best we could to keep the peace and enjoy this special time of year. 

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this, and I hope you have loads of great memories of your grandfather that you can enjoy. My thoughts are with you. I know how it is to feel deep loss during such a time of celebration.

Thank you Veronica. My grandfather married both me and my husband, and my brother and his wife...so we are surrounded with great memories of him. He has seen us graduate from HS and college. Lots of happy times
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

jrrah4903 wrote:So sorry to read this Brandy :( HUGS!

Thank you Jillian for the hugs.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:So sorry for your loss, Brandy.  I'll be praying for you and your family.  It's so hard, especially close to the holidays.  Hope all goes well with getting him here and with the arrangements . . . 

Thank you Kim. My uncle (the oldest of the 3 sons) said he should have more info for us in regards to the arrangements either tonight or tomorrow. I just hate waiting
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

((hugs)) I'm so sorry for your loss

1grandma

Cherry Addict

So sorry, Brandi.  It is so hard!  I will pray for him and the family.   (((HUGS)))
Bibi

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Hold on to all those wonderful memories you have of him. He is an angel now, watching over you and your family. Deepest sympathies to all of you.

Love,
Bonnie
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Brandy I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Lots of {{{HUGS}}} to you my cherry friend.
  Image Image Image Image Image

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Oh no, what terrible news for your family.  Big hugs to you!!
 Karrie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

butterfly843 wrote:((hugs)) I'm so sorry for your loss

Thank you Jenn
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

1grandma wrote:So sorry, Brandi.  It is so hard!  I will pray for him and the family.   (((HUGS)))

Thank you Bibi
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

blfonty wrote:Hold on to all those wonderful memories you have of him. He is an angel now, watching over you and your family. Deepest sympathies to all of you.

Love,
Bonnie

Thank you Bonnie, for your comforting words
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Brandy, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Hugs to you and your family at this time.
 Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

tmp718 wrote:Brandy I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Lots of {{{HUGS}}} to you my cherry friend.

Thank you Tammey
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sweetsour wrote:Oh no, what terrible news for your family.  Big hugs to you!!

Thank you Karrie
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee