What does your scrappy space look like!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

What does your scrappy space look like!

Post by beachlover »

No, I will not post pics now!  But last night I had to grab some supplies and take my LO to the bedroom and sit on my bed just to finish the BF challenge!  Why?  Because my scrapbook room has turned into Santa's Workshop!  I am serious!  I have done most of my shopping online, so I have a collection of Amazon boxes in there.  There were even two ACOT boxes until I opened those yesterday Image  Yes, most was for me but there are gifts in there too.  Then, this past Saturday was our annual Peddler's Village trip...  We just did a day trip this year and I almost didn't go!  Good thing I did.  Got a decent amount of gifts and now am nearly done! Just need to get a few gift certificates and figure something out for ds.  BUT, the mess was so bad that yesterday's two boxes had to sit in the dining room on the table...  Which is already covered with all the boxes of Christmas decorations to be put up around the house!  Oh my!  I really need the help of a few Elves!  How about you? ImageImage
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1467

Re: What does your scrappy space look like!

Post by Christi S. »

I'm too ashamed to post what mine looks like.....  it's really really bad right now - so bad I am scrapping elsewhere!  LOL

Christi S (hanging my head)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

my scrappy space is nice and clean...since my purge I haven't had time to scrap..LOL  other parts of the family room are a bit cluttered tho....still in the process of sorting thru stuff from storage....but its not as bad as it was...LOL
karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

me too.  My DH built me some shelves similar to the Expedit and I have not put everything in it that needs to be there so I can hardly walk around in here.  then I have Christmas decorations in tote boxes piled up and boxes of books, and boxes of things to sell on Ebay - all over the living room and foyer.  I am going to work on it today.  DD has a Winter Concert tonight.  And I need to get ready for a 2 day PAJAMA Crop Fri/Sat
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Mine is the same. I wrapped gifts in my scrap room and it's a mess. I'm also cleaning my youngest daughter's room which is next to it and a lot of her stuff is in my doorway. I need to clean so I can start the December challenges.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

My scrappy room isn't a disaster...YET....but once I start packing, its gonna be non existant for a little while.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

Total chaos.    I have tiny bits of paper all over the floor from die cuts stuff scattered all over. 

But that is the way it usually is.........

Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

wow, so glad to know I am not alone!  my step-daughter just said I was becoming a hoarder and I cringed!  No, I said I am just in the middle of trying to clean the house, get Christmas decorations out, rearrange kitchen cabinets AND get Christmas presents taken care of Image

Islandscrapper1
Cherry Tart

Post by Islandscrapper1 »

So glad I'm not the only one!
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

Mine is clean, but my downstairs guest room has a ton of boxes and bags from gifts I bought in store and online that I have to wrap. I'm off next week so plan on wrapping then.
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

Mine doesn't exist... yet... After about a year, my room is sheetrocked and one coat of mud on the seams.  It is a work in progress.  All my stuff is in storage!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

Like a bomb went off in there!
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I still have some shopping to do, but not much!  I have to say I have finished a layout (adding a single embellishment) on the sofa but never my bed.  That's just too funny!

You rock your almost done!  I have a few more to purchase!
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

Well......I have a bit of a different situation. My current scrappy room is not in great shape. I went on a weekend retreat on November 23 and never unpacked from that. Now my soon to be scrappy room is totally clean. it is so clean that it doesn't have the basetrim or ceiling on it. I was going to have DH pick up supplies today, but I forgot to leave my credit card at home Image So another day of delay unless we go when I get home from work. We are getting unfinished trim so I can stain and varnish it the color I want.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

mgehrke wrote:Well......I have a bit of a different situation. My current scrappy room is not in great shape. I went on a weekend retreat on November 23 and never unpacked from that. Now my soon to be scrappy room is totally clean. it is so clean that it doesn't have the basetrim or ceiling on it. I was going to have DH pick up supplies today, but I forgot to leave my credit card at home Image So another day of delay unless we go when I get home from work. We are getting unfinished trim so I can stain and varnish it the color I want.
that is exciting to be able to pick all your trim, paint etc for your room though!  I have ugly 70's wallpaper on mine (used to be boys room when previous owners were here) and I don't know how long it will be before we can do our addition so there is no sense decorating only to tear it down in a few years - but at least my room will be slightly bigger thenImage

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

beachlover wrote:
mgehrke wrote:Well......I have a bit of a different situation. My current scrappy room is not in great shape. I went on a weekend retreat on November 23 and never unpacked from that. Now my soon to be scrappy room is totally clean. it is so clean that it doesn't have the basetrim or ceiling on it. I was going to have DH pick up supplies today, but I forgot to leave my credit card at home Image So another day of delay unless we go when I get home from work. We are getting unfinished trim so I can stain and varnish it the color I want.
that is exciting to be able to pick all your trim, paint etc for your room though!  I have ugly 70's wallpaper on mine (used to be boys room when previous owners were here) and I don't know how long it will be before we can do our addition so there is no sense decorating only to tear it down in a few years - but at least my room will be slightly bigger thenImage
I enjoy remodeling. We only moved into this house on Sept. 19 and almost every room has a fresh coat of paint on it. We painted the room I first claimed as my scrappy room and then totally gutted the one I will be moving into. It was going to be DD#1 room, but she moved before we could totally finish it. I loved the colors she had picked, so I am staying with those. 2 walls are a cream color and the big wall with the new egress window is a sage green. The trim is going to be Windsor Oak (that's the name of the stain). I can't wait to move into it. It is more than double what I have now Image which was an upgrade from what I had before.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

Well since both of my boys have moved back in with us....they moved back in over the summer...I have lost my scrap room. I am beyond irritated and want my house back! 
***Tanya***
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I have had to do a lot of reorganizing this past week so I have room for a computer and printer on my desk. I had a laptop but it kicked the bucket so I got me a new computer but it is a desk top. I really like it much more than my laptop. I also bought a Cut N Boss so I had o find a place for it. I am now getting ready for a party this Saturday so my room needs to be clean. We will be doing a cute make and take at my party.My room is only 10x10 so it always looks messy even when clean cause I have lots of stuff in here and a cute puppy that is always in here with me. I could move to a bigger room in the house but I like my cozy little room.
ImageImage 

sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

lol well it is nicely organized everything has a place;  but right now a huge mess with nothing in it's place!
 Karrie

Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 47

Post by Indy Scrapper »

Not too bad at the moment, but it is going to be a mess in about 10 minutes as I am going to start working on projects for this weekends Happy Scrappers Christmas Crop.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Return to “General Talk”