Oh damn anyhow UPDATED

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Oh damn anyhow UPDATED

Post by Charleneanne »

I hate to turn on the news and see a police officer has been shot.  It is a county sheriff and my boy is a Sac City PD so it is not him,  but could b a friend.  No details on whether male or female officer or how serious.   I am relieved not my boy but still breaks my heart. 

The Sacramento County Sheriff died from his wounds.  The two suspects attempted two high jackings during their get away and shot one of the civilians  in the head.  whose car they tried to take  That man is in surgery now.  They fled East towards the foothills and Auburn, CA where they engaged in gunfire with two more county sheriffs, this time Placer County sheriffs, and shot them both, one has since died as well.  They captured the female a couple hours ago and the shooter in the last hour.  When they captured him, he was in process of rigging the gas lines on the house he was hiding in - probably a booby trap.      I hope he rots in hell.
Last edited by Charleneanne on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Re: Oh damn anyhow

Post by beachlover »

Oh dear, I hate hearing that stuff too.  (((Hugs))  and prayers that all your friends and loved ones are safe!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

That is so very sad. I just don't understand. The police are not the bad guys.......they are here to protect us all. Prayers being send to family and friends.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

That must have been quiet a scare for you. Thank God it wasn't your son! So sad though. I hope the officer is okay.

Image Image Image

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 593

Post by Shutterbug »

So sorry. That is awful. Praying for Him and his family and loved ones.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
scrappin65
Cherry Tart

Post by scrappin65 »

hugs and prayers to you and your family 9as well as the family of the affected officer)

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Re: Oh damn anyhow UPDATED

Post by average_kim »

How terrible!
Kim

Image Image  
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Re: Oh damn anyhow UPDATED

Post by 1grandma »

Too bad the bad guy was not killed in the rigged gas explosipon.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”