Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Winter Weather Predictions!
This is from the Old Farmers Almanac.  Wonder how true it will be?  We need RAIN here in California.Winter is expected to be another cold one in the eastern half to two-thirds of the nation with above-normal temperatures, on average, in the West.Image
  • Snowfall will be above normal in most of the Northeast, although below normal in much of New England.
  • Florida will have above-normal rainfall, while most of the southeastern and central states will have below-normal precipitation.
  • We expect above-normal snowfall from eastern Arizona into the Big Bend of Texas and above-normal rainfall from parts of inland Washington into the northwest corner of Montana and just north of California's Bay region.
  • Other areas in the western third of the country, including most of California, should have below-normal precipitation.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Winter Weather Predictions!
I'm hoping snowfall isn't above normal this year. Especially don't want my plane for London delayed in January.

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I've heard we're in for more snow than usual and we had a bunch last year!!!
Image Image ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Well the cold is here already. We have to scrap the frost off of the car windows every morning so far this week Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I don't like the below normal for snow prediction in New England. I love snow. It is normal Fall weather now. We were outside last weekend and today I will be raking leaves. We have a ton of trees in our yard. I don't mind, I just hate when it rains and the leaves are yucky.

debamas

Wild Cherry

I'll take the rain just as long as it doesn't turn into ice! Last year's ice storm was unheard of for here in FL and really freaky!
Debbie

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am hoping that the rain we are now and have been getting uses the precipitation quote for the wonter and we don't get any snow!  I live in the midwest and that really isn't a possibility.  But I do wish we would have some clear and dry days.  This rain might get in the way of an I-70 Show Down World Series!
~Sarah~

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I don't mind the snow, but the frigid temps we got last year just made winter a total bummer...it wasn't even fun to go sledding.  But, we are planning Christmas in the Keys, so at least I have an escape plan! Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

we already have snow and freezing rain
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Yea; so not looking forward to the winter weather/1

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Michigan was horrible last year. Do not want that again this year.Image
  Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Yuck....more snow than normal???  If last year was "normal" then we are in for a really nasty winter.  I need to retire!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

I think it would be great if we could figure out a way to haul some of the snow from the east and drop it here in California.  Wouldn't that be nice.  And so the drought continues???  NOOOOOOO!! 
***Berta***

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

New Mexico can also use some extra snow to help our drought.   

I moved to NM to get away from Vermont/New Hampshire sleet and snow - but I'll put up with it to help the drought. 

Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

ugh...I am already over the rain in FL...hoping it is not accurate!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I've been avoiding this thread because I really don't like the idea of winter weather! Hoping it's wrong...don't need another severe winter like last year!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee