Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

One W - 1001
What is something you've won and how did you win it?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Re: One W - 1001
I won a Shabby Apple dress by entering a drawing on a blog...unfortunately, I don't really care for the dress and so it just hangs in my closet for now.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I won a contest on PBS-Create TV once.  I was working for a manufacturer and they told us that if we won, we would get a bonus of $100...so I LITERALLY through together a wall art project out of shoe boxes and I won.  I got a HUGE box of goodies from the show, the $100 from the company I worked for and my project was taught on the show.  It was awesome! Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

When I was in 3rd grade I won a Cabbage Patch Kid sized copy of the school uniform that we were required to wear.  Valentina still wears it today as she sits in my closet and creeps my husband out.
~Sarah~

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I'm not that lucky...  I won 2nd place in the spelling bee in 6th grade and my best friend won 1st place - I was perfectly happy with that outcome
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I won a 27" Sony Trinitron TV...in the days before flat screen TV's. I was thrilled...my tv had been a 13 inch and it was acting screwy lol. I won it writing a brief essay.

I also won a medium sized gas grill for the yard...we used it for years. That was a random drawing.

Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I won $100.00 on a scratch off lottery card.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I literally just won the Simple Stories DIY Christmas pack from ACOT on Facebook by liking/sharing/commenting LOL!!! ImageImageImage
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrappinmom99 wrote:I literally just won the Simple Stories DIY Christmas pack from ACOT on Facebook by liking/sharing/commenting LOL!!! ImageImageImage

That is awesome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Hmmm....I've won lots of stuff.  I win prizes at just about every shower I go to, to the point where I now won't participate in the games - it has become a huge joke around here when I walk into a shower - you should hear the groans.  LOL  

One big prize I won was many years ago at my LSS anniversary crop.  I won the Big Prize which was a plethora of items totaling more than $500.  
Melissa

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I won a scrapbook desk at an expo from a raffle

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Several blog challenge scrappy prizes recently but best overall I won a trip to Hawaii but I took the cash value instead to go west to visit my mom.
 Karrie

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I won a Scooby-Doo Basketball at Six Flags at one of those basketball shooting games.  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have won numerous items over the years Lynn showed rabbits.  Each club hosting would have a raffle table.  It's something most Agriculture related clubs do to help raise funds.  We also helped out by donating items to the raffle table.  So over the 12 years Lynn showed rabbits we won lots of things.

The most notable thing I won and most needed at the time was a six hole cage.  Now to describe what a six hole cage.  In rabbit terminology a single cage is called a "hole".  I know strange....but it comes from the term, 'the rabbit went down the hole'....or it's den dug out of the ground when we as a species hunted rabbit for food.....think rural through the 1940's on a routine basis.  A six hole cage is a stackable unit that has six cages or 'holes'.  Cost when I won it was about $140!  And we didn't have the money at the time!  WOW!

The latest thing I won was from Heidi SonBoul's blog, owner of Chickaniddy Crafts.  I absolutely love love Signature Series, Heidi Sonboul.  And she signed it, too, for me!  I love her style of scrapping and all the amazing layers she can get on a layout!  So I have been scraplifting to teach myself how to layer as she does.  Talk about going through paper like crazy!  Want to learn how to use up all that old paper in your stash you can't seem to part with but need to use....then this book is for you!

Next raffle coming up is the SLABA Get Back To Grass Sale and Field Day!  We are giving two bags of Right Now Minerals and something else Larry and Lynn have come up with.  And I have to according to Larry pay out the nose for Dorthy's famous handmade cookies to win them!!!  That is my JOB according to my husband every year!  It's a silent auction type of raffle.  And they are outrageously wonderful!!!

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

scrappinmom99 wrote:I literally just won the Simple Stories DIY Christmas pack from ACOT on Facebook by liking/sharing/commenting LOL!!! ImageImageImage
Cool! You do not hear very often of someone you know winning on  FB. Congrats. I am not saying with ACOT. I am just saying with all the give aways.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Wow, it is amazing to hear all the neat things people have one.  I won a set of 12  Coca Cola Collector Stuffed Animals.  I was at a Gift Shop like Hallmark and they were having a bottle toss. You had to toss a ring  More like a jelly bracelet (if you remember them) over the soda bottles. they designated different prized and that is where it landed.  I still have then at my dad's house.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I've never won anything big but I have won lots of stuff through the years. Guess the biggest was a side of beef from Little League raffle the year our 2nd DS was 12.  Oh and a lottery scratcher for $1000. About 10 years ago.  

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I'm pretty lucky at winning things. 

In January of this year I bought a recliner and a couch from LaZBoy.    I'd been to a few stores and in two of them I felt like I was interrupting the clerk's day.  

But at LaZBoy the clerk listened and made great suggestions.    (I'd gone on a bad pain day to help find a good recliner for me) 

Made my purchase and then found the perfect couch (ON SALE!) as we were leaving - so we bought that too. 

Filled out the customer survey on line.   

Didn't think any more about it until I got a letter delivered by UPS in August - I had won a $2500.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE to LaZBoy!    Didn't think it was real - but it was. 

Just sold that new couch and bought a sleeper sofa and a recliner for Bud to match the recliner I got!

Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

I've never won anything. Now I'm sad Image
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I won a big TV at my hubby's company Christmas years ago.  It is now upstairs in one of the bedrooms and I don't think it works any longer but it's too darn heavy for the two of us to bring downstairs to throw in the trash!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee