Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Good Morning, Saturday, Sept 27
Wow Saturday already and even more amazing, the 27th of September!  Time to get into all those fall activities the cooler weather bring.  My yard can use some major work and I plan on getting to that as soon as we get back from Arizona.  Also need to clean the garage thoroughly and get my pellets for the stove soon.  I doubt if we will need the stove much before November but one never knows.   Loved that pumpkin card I found on Queen & Co's FB page yesterday.  Got so busy making one similar that I almost missed my pedicure.  lol   Not much going today. I have a list of stuff to do before we leave on Monday morning but most of it is to do on Sunday.  oooh and best remember to charge up the camera.  dang one more thing to add to that list.
Have a great Saturday and be safe.

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Good Morning, Saturday, Sept 27
Where are you going? Somewhere fun? :)

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm sorry that I've been MIA most of this month. I've missed all of you and scrapping. My youngest son has been involved in some serious court difficulties and my oldest son had a terrible knee infection from chemicals at work. He was in the hospital for a week and had 3 operations to drain fluid from his knee and relieve the pressure. He has a PICC in his heart and has to go to the hospital daily for the next 4 weeks for IV antibiotics. He is using a walker just to get around. I'm hoping October will be a better month for scrapping. I need the stress-relieving activity that scrapping provides for me.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Good morning!! I'm so glad it is finally the weekend! I hope to get lots of scrapping done today!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Good morning!

We have been having buckets of rain lately - we are over our normal rainfall for September. There has even been a little flooding on a few streets. It must have rained during the night - I know I heard thunder at one point. Everything is wet outside. I was going to go out and pull weeks and do yard work this morning but it is way too wet!

I am hoping to scrap most of the day - have several layouts I want to get done before the end of the month. Can't believe it is almost October - where has the year gone?!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

So sorry to hear about your son Karen, I hope he gets well soon. It has been a crazy week, so I'm scrapping today. Hubby is away this weekend so I have lots to do. I'm glad I kept the AC in my craft room because its going to be 84 today. What happened to Fall?

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

keatonsgtgram wrote:I'm sorry that I've been MIA most of this month. I've missed all of you and scrapping. My youngest son has been involved in some serious court difficulties and my oldest son had a terrible knee infection from chemicals at work. He was in the hospital for a week and had 3 operations to drain fluid from his knee and relieve the pressure. He has a PICC in his heart and has to go to the hospital daily for the next 4 weeks for IV antibiotics. He is using a walker just to get around. I'm hoping October will be a better month for scrapping. I need the stress-relieving activity that scrapping provides for me.

wow I guess September has been a stressful month for you.  Hope all goes well for both boys.  Hugs for you

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Beautiful weather here today and I have the windows wide open! I should take advantage and go outside, but I'm feeling rather lazy today. So I am sitting by an open window instead. I have a pile of new Doodlebug goodies to put away and do need to clean up in this room. I just need to motivate myself to do it.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

keatonsgtgram wrote:I'm sorry that I've been MIA most of this month. I've missed all of you and scrapping. My youngest son has been involved in some serious court difficulties and my oldest son had a terrible knee infection from chemicals at work. He was in the hospital for a week and had 3 operations to drain fluid from his knee and relieve the pressure. He has a PICC in his heart and has to go to the hospital daily for the next 4 weeks for IV antibiotics. He is using a walker just to get around. I'm hoping October will be a better month for scrapping. I need the stress-relieving activity that scrapping provides for me.
I am so sorry you have had so much to deal with. I hope everything turns out okay.

ImageImage Image Image  

1grandma

Cherry Addict

It might be interesting to scrap all this your sons are involved in.  Esp, the knee business.  I hope it all turns out well for both sons. 
Bibi

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I took today off since we were supposed to have a party for dh's trainees last night, and I didn't want to be kept awake all night and then have to roll out of bed at 3:15.  Well, after busting my butt cleaning the floors,etc. yesterday, dh texts me that the party is postponed due to the rain we were having.  I was pretty mad he and they couldn't handle rain?  Ugh.  Now I have to do it all over again next week, and don't know if I can get the next day off then.  It started raining yesterday around noon and it pretty much hasn't stopped.  It rained all night and alllllll day.  It still is raining.  This is the first time in the 7 years I've been here that it has rained like this.  Actual normal rain.  Usually it will downpour for about 10 min. and that is it.  Maybe a few sprinkles here and there.  We've only once had a steady rain and that was over the course of several hours, not a couple of days.  I feel like I'm back home in Oregon!  It's AWESOME!  It's still warm though, but at least the temps are down.

Melissa

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee