Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: SEPTEMBER GOALS
Okay, I've never done this before but I think I will give this a shot this month. I only completed 4 lo's in August. Sad Image  I've got a lo on my scrap table that I've been trying to finish for two weeks! I've been uninspired lately & suffering from scrappy mental block. My DH leaves for Germany tomorrow so I'll have a couple weeks to just sit and scrap. I'm thinking perhaps if I actually set a goal it would push me to actually accomplish something. So I'm going for 15 pages this month and 2 cards. I don't know if I've ever done 15 in one month but why not  Image

And 54 Layouts, Susan!  Wow!!!!  I'm not even going to pretend I could accomplish that in one month.

September Goal
07/15 layout.  0/2 cards
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I only finished 10 layouts/cards in August, so I'm going to set a goal for 20 in September just because I know a few projects that I HAVE to finish. Hopefully I'll have a little more time this month than last.

0/20

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I scrapped 12 layouts last month. I'm going to try for 14 in September. It's a busy month but I think I'm going to a crop this month, so that will help me reach my goal.

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just looked through my gallery to see how many layouts I've been averaging over the past 3 months and it seems to be 5 or 6 layouts. I'd like to think positive and bump it up to 10 layouts, maybe a few double pagers in there to catch up on....everything lol.  I'm also hoping that with the kids going back to school, I can get more scrapping done.

0/10
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Last month was the first time I set a goal and I surpassed it! My goal was 10 and I did 12 pages, probably the most I've ever done in a month! I am going to set my goal at 10 again.

14/10 - passed it already wooo hooo!

1) For my Sept Music Challenge - digi

2) For my Sept/Oct Graphic Design Challenge - digi

3) For the August Color Challenge - digi

4 & 5) For the Sept Fashion Challenge - paper

6 & 7) For the September Washi Challenge - paper

8, 9, 10 & 11) For the Aug/Sept Mid Month Cherryland Challenge - paper
ImageImage

12) For the Aug/Sept Mid Month Pet Challenge - digi

13) For the Sept What's on TV Challenge - digi

14) For the September Imagination Challenge - digi

ImageImage Image Image  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:Last month was the first time I set a goal and I surpassed it! My goal was 10 and I did 12 pages, probably the most I've ever done in a month! I am going to set my goal at 10 again.

1/10

1) For my Music Challenge
WTG Barb! I hope you have another great month this time! And your layout is adorable!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I scrapped a little in August, but not as much as I would have liked to. Again for September, I really can't put a number down, so my goal is to be able to CAREFULLY pack up my scrappy room. I'm not ready to do it yet, but I have only a couple of weeks to go. Then the rest of my goal will be to CAREFULLY unpack my scrappy room. I am excited for my new room, as DH thinks it a bit bigger than my current scrappy room. Time will tell Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Well I did more last month then I have in Honestly, Years since I quit scrapping for a while. So I am so far behind. Just received on SAT from Snapfish, . My Goal is 10 LO!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I did not meet my goal of 15 in August.  I managed to get 6 done...which is actually HUGE for me as my scrapping time has been limited.  For this month, I will split the difference and say 10 layouts for the month.  I have several planned out...I just need to DO it!  I think I also need to reorganize my scrap table and pictures so that I have a better plan for the month.  Another goal of mine is to get my Disney scrapbook supplies organized into some orderly fashion...I think I want a 3 drawer unit so I can separate it out a bit.
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

messa09

Cherry Blossom

We recently moved and I finally have my scrappy space (mostly) unpacked...and I'm really motivate to scrap now. I am hoping to complete a wedding album, for a friend, another scrapbook album for my sister's wedding (next week) and 20 layouts. Yes, its ambitious, but I have more time now that my boys are in school. ~Melissa

September 17...Update: My goal for the rest of the month is to upload pictures that are going the correct direction.

1/2 Albums
4/20 Layouts

September 12th: I completed my sister's album for her wedding but forgot to take any pictures of it...everyone who looked through it at the wedding loved it! :)
September Layouts: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... 2014-pages
And I even got a card done!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

messa09 wrote:We recently moved and I finally have my scrappy space (mostly) unpacked...and I'm really motivate to scrap now. I am hoping to complete a wedding album, for a friend, another scrapbook album for my sister's wedding (next week) and 20 layouts. Yes, its ambitious, but I have more time now that my boys are in school. ~Melissa
It is great to hear you are ready to scrap! I hope you have a great month, but have fun! Thats the most important thing!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
pawprints wrote:Last month was the first time I set a goal and I surpassed it! My goal was 10 and I did 12 pages, probably the most I've ever done in a month! I am going to set my goal at 10 again.

1/10

1) For my Music Challenge
WTG Barb! I hope you have another great month this time! And your layout is adorable!!!!
Thank you Susan!

ImageImage Image Image  

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

keatonsgtgram wrote:WTG, Susan! I did better than July but still no cigar. I've had some depressing days due to some problems with my son and now with my granddaughter and her 3 young children. I haven't been able to concentrate and LOs have been sitting for over a week at a time before finishing them. I'm looking forward to September being a better month for scrapping. My genealogy club starts again next week but many outdoor activities will be coming to an end. I have a new cellphone and it's very different from the one I had for almost 3 years but I'm becoming more familiar with it. I did 7 pages in August and my goal is 15 in September.

I found that scrapbooking helps a LOT with my depression.  Each night I do something creative, look at pictures of happy people with happy times and relive the memories.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Since joining in on challenges, I have been scrapping more.  I have been trying to scrap SOMETHING every night.  (I live alone - I realize that is easier for me to do.)  Anyhoo, I counted up all the layouts I did from June 1 - Aug 31..... drum roll please....

308!!!!!!!

I did 125 in June, 57 in July, and 126 in August.  In that time I think I did 28 cards, too.  I will set my September goal as 30 layouts and 5 cards.

Thanks for all the inspiration.

Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Christi_S wrote:Since joining in on challenges, I have been scrapping more.  I have been trying to scrap SOMETHING every night.  (I live alone - I realize that is easier for me to do.)  Anyhoo, I counted up all the layouts I did from June 1 - Aug 31..... drum roll please....

308!!!!!!!

I did 125 in June, 57 in July, and 126 in August.  In that time I think I did 28 cards, too.  I will set my September goal as 30 layouts and 5 cards.

Christi S

Good gosh almighty, Christi!  308?!!!!   I bow in your general direction!

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Ayla

Cherry Addict

My goal is to do better than I did in august....which shouldn't be hard, considering I only posted 2 layouts in August! lol 

But seriously...I'll got for 6 and see how the month pans out.

End of the month edit:

Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image

I posted 12 layouts....double my goal, and 6 times more than I did in August! Maybe my mojo is back, I do know my running around slows down once the colder weather sets in!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Christi_S wrote:Since joining in on challenges, I have been scrapping more.  I have been trying to scrap SOMETHING every night.  (I live alone - I realize that is easier for me to do.)  Anyhoo, I counted up all the layouts I did from June 1 - Aug 31..... drum roll please....

308!!!!!!!

Christi S
OMG you are AWESOME girl!!

ImageImage Image Image  

shastess

Cherry Tart

I think I did 1 in August! but I didn't have a goal so maybe that was the problem!

Kids are back in school...but I am starting to sub sooooooo I think I will shoot for 10 and see how that goes! And get my scraproom under control - not perfect but WAY better than it is now!

0/10
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I haven't scrapped in a few months so I'm hoping to be able to do something this month... My goal will be one layout. :)
- Valerie/stateless

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrappinmom99 wrote:I just looked through my gallery to see how many layouts I've been averaging over the past 3 months and it seems to be 5 or 6 layouts. I'd like to think positive and bump it up to 10 layouts, maybe a few double pagers in there to catch up on....everything lol.  I'm also hoping that with the kids going back to school, I can get more scrapping done.

0/10

8/10 layouts / cards

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee