Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

More Indiana Cherries, photo
We took a break from scrapping to make a run to the LLS.
These ladies are so much fun and so talented. They are churning out gorgeous pages!!L to R: Joannie (Joannie), Sandi (Sandi805), Leslie (Lesmitch),Jill (JillinIN)
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: More Indiana Cherries, photo
Ooh, what store is down there? :)
Image Image

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

PezKat wrote:Ooh, what store is down there? :)
A Little bit Moore. Sandi can tell you where it is. This is only my second time to be there and I can't remember what road it's on. 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JillinIN wrote:
PezKat wrote:Ooh, what store is down there? :)
A Little bit Moore. Sandi can tell you where it is. This is only my second time to be there and I can't remember what road it's on. 

Well it's a hike for me so I don't need details, but I vaguely remember someone talking about it.  I wonder if it's the only LSS left in the greater Indpls area?  Fun for you guys, anyway! :)
Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Another great photo! Love those shirts!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Another awesome pic!  Looks like you are having fun!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Great photo! Glad you ladies are having fun!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

blfonty

Cherry Cola

...a little scrapping, a little shopping and new friends! A perfect day! Great photo.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

How fun!  You all look like you are having a blast.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

Hi Cherries! I haven't been around much lately.......but, I wanted to bop in and say hi and to let everyone know that I met all the cherries at the Indiana crop in Mooresville, IN! What a great group of scrappers! I had a great time and was pleasantly surprised to learn that so many of the scrappers were cherries! I need to get back into the habit of visiting you all again. Thanks to all the cherries that helped make the crop fun in Mooresville! I'll be back............
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

scrapbookmary wrote:Hi Cherries! I haven't been around much lately.......but, I wanted to bop in and say hi and to let everyone know that I met all the cherries at the Indiana crop in Mooresville, IN! What a great group of scrappers! I had a great time and was pleasantly surprised to learn that so many of the scrappers were cherries! I need to get back into the habit of visiting you all again. Thanks to all the cherries that helped make the crop fun in Mooresville! I'll be back............
Hi Mary! IT was so nice to meet you!! What a fun fun 2 days!!! Hope we all can do it again!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Jill it was fun to meet you in person and your awesome sisters!! Hope we can get together to scrap again soon!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Lovely picture!! I would love to meet some Cherries
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

scrappyjo

Cherry Blossom

Such a great thing, I love this board, and have had much help and advice given, unfortunately with work and life ..I don't get to spend a lot of time here building relationships...but in awe of those that do and meet up !!! I gave known for a long time scrapers are usually a great bunch to be around !! I live in the space coast of Florida ..have a wonderful scrap room to play in...! 
Scrappyjo

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

What a wonderful past two days it was.  It was so nice to meet Jill, her sisters and Scrapbook Mary.   We will definitely put together another cherry meet-up crop this fall after schools are back in.  Plus, we have the 3 day retreat that Joannie, Julie and I go to in January that I will keep you all updated on.    Now to unpack.  The worse part of a crop.  LOL
 Image ImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Great photo!!

scrapsteph

Cherry Berry

HEY.... I think I know you??  remember IASST? 
scrapbookmary wrote:Hi Cherries! I haven't been around much lately.......but, I wanted to bop in and say hi and to let everyone know that I met all the cherries at the Indiana crop in Mooresville, IN! What a great group of scrappers! I had a great time and was pleasantly surprised to learn that so many of the scrappers were cherries! I need to get back into the habit of visiting you all again. Thanks to all the cherries that helped make the crop fun in Mooresville! I'll be back............

Stephanie

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

Hey Stephanie!!! YES! I remember IASST!!!  I was a member for years and made hundreds of pages from all of those swaps!!!! I sure miss the great group of gals from IASST, but we have ACOT! I just have to get back into the swing of things here on the ACOT board. Toooo many obligations pulling me away from my favorite place to be.................It's great being back and I LOVED seeing all the cherries at the crop. It was awesome!
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

joannie wrote:Jill it was fun to meet you in person and your awesome sisters!! Hope we can get together to scrap again soon!
Hi Joannie! It was fun to meet you too!! I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Sandi0805 wrote:What a wonderful past two days it was.  It was so nice to meet Jill, her sisters and Scrapbook Mary.   We will definitely put together another cherry meet-up crop this fall after schools are back in.  Plus, we have the 3 day retreat that Joannie, Julie and I go to in January that I will keep you all updated on.    Now to unpack.  The worse part of a crop.  LOL
It was great meeting you Sandi! I had a blast and I'm looking forward to the next one. I ordered some of the sketch books today. I got volumes 1,2 and 8 (the one I wanted the most) and a card sketch book, I think volume 2. Thanks for all of the great info!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee