Shopping Basket

Moderator: ACOT Employee

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1037

Shopping Basket

Post by love2stamp »

Is anyone else's shopping basket missing? I even tried adding something to it to see if that would bring it up, it didn't. :( Can't get to my wishlist or anything. I tried logging out and back in, still not there.
ImageImageImageImage
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Re: Shopping Basket

Post by CarrieG »

mine has been that way for a few days  :(  I just scroll to the very bottom of the page and use the links there.............
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

Hmmm . . . mine's there.  Weird.  Wonder if mine will disappear?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Brandon Singer
Site Admin
Gallery: 62

Post by Brandon Singer »

love2stamp wrote:Is anyone else's shopping basket missing? I even tried adding something to it to see if that would bring it up, it didn't. :( Can't get to my wishlist or anything. I tried logging out and back in, still not there.
What happens when you try? Do you get a blank page? Some kind of error message? Also, which browser are you using? I'll check into this.
-Echo
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee

Post by CarrieG »

echo wrote:
love2stamp wrote:Is anyone else's shopping basket missing? I even tried adding something to it to see if that would bring it up, it didn't. :( Can't get to my wishlist or anything. I tried logging out and back in, still not there.
What happens when you try? Do you get a blank page? Some kind of error message? Also, which browser are you using? I'll check into this.

my fonts changed and the basket link disappeared about two evenings ago.........nothing fixes it and everything is normal except that and the font...oh and my cart is a bit differently laid out
I am using IE on windows8
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper

Post by love2stamp »

There's just nothing at the top, it says hello, Jennifer/ logout and that's it. I'm on internet explorer. I did just go on google chrome and it's all there, weird.
ImageImageImageImage
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper

Post by love2stamp »

There's nothing at the top of the page. On the right hand side top it says hello, Jennifer / logout and that's it. I'm using internet explorer.
ImageImageImageImage
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I don't have it either. It's usually an icon on the upper right hand corner. But it's not there...I'm also using IE.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

My basket had been empty (but the icon always showed up anyway), so I added something to it to see if the icon would then show up. Nope...still not there. You can get to it thru the links at the bottom but it's so much easier just to click on the icon we used to have. HOpe you can get it back, Brandon!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Brandon Singer
Site Admin

Post by Brandon Singer »

I'm still working on figuring out what is going on. I haven't been able to get it to happen to myself yet. Can someone send me a screenshot of what it looks like? My email is brandon@acherryontop.com
-Echo
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

Just for informational purposes Brandon, I'm using IE 8 and all of my items are still present and working. 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

echo wrote:I'm still working on figuring out what is going on. I haven't been able to get it to happen to myself yet. Can someone send me a screenshot of what it looks like? My email is brandon@acherryontop.com
tell me how to do a screen shot and I'd be glad to
 Image Image

Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Post by Kristin »

Here's how to grab a screen shot image
Brandon Singer
Site Admin

Post by Brandon Singer »

Ayla wrote:
echo wrote:I'm still working on figuring out what is going on. I haven't been able to get it to happen to myself yet. Can someone send me a screenshot of what it looks like? My email is brandon@acherryontop.com
tell me how to do a screen shot and I'd be glad to
Sure, the simplest way would be to use the regular windows paint program: https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/screenshot.xml
-Echo
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

I'm using Google Chrome, and it's normal.
Kim

Image Image  
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper

Post by love2stamp »

Looks like it's working now for me!!
ImageImageImageImage
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I'm in Chrome and working fine on both iPad and computer.
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee

Post by CarrieG »

love2stamp wrote:Looks like it's working now for me!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaa still not correct for me  :(
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

hmmm Mine are there. 
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »