Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

IF - 513
If you could "shadow" any one person (can be anyone, doesn't need to be famous, well known, etc,) for an entire day, whether it's to learn their trade or occupation, or just to learn more about them, who would you choose?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: If - 513
the guy/kid who created Facebook...  I could learn so much in just one day (I hope)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: IF - 513
I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall around my 16 year old daughter.  I know teen life is shrouded in mystery, but I want to see what they think is so secret worthy, and I want to reaffirm that she is making good decisions.
~Sarah~

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I will have to think on this one. Not really sure.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Chef Michael Symon

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Maybe Walt Disney; he seemed to be such a genuine, caring man.

classiclyamanda

Cherry Blossom

Martha Stewart - or some HGTV celebrity. I would love for some of their decorating skills to rub off on me!

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Jesus Christ, is who I would love to Shadow and follow around for a day.

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Living person?  Shimelle - cause I want to learn everything scrappy from her in person.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Let's go with David Boreanaz only because he snuck into my dream last night. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

My mother or my father.  I miss them.
Jeannette

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

wow - so many good options to go with this one - I'd have to pick a chef/cook of some sort. I BADLY want to learn how to cook more than just grilled chicken!! lol.  Rachael Ray is a good choice probably, I really like her! someone down to earth. Emeril Lagasse.... even the chef here at work! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

my DD who lives 3000 miles from me.  I think her life would be interesting and she shares so little of it.  lol

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

A zookeeper  - I think that would be so much fun!!

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

If he were alive - Walt Disney.  He was so creative, I think it would have been interesting seeing behind the scenes how he came up with all his ideas.
Melissa

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hmmm.... I think maybe it would be interesting to shadow someone with time to nap, scrapbook, nd go out to dinner!!  LOL

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Jesus.  I NEED him to rub off on me.
Bibi

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Brene' Brown
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

I think I would "shadow" a master carpenter. I'd love to learn how to create and build my entire house the way I want it.
Michelle

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee